Chapter 8

So, I know you haven't heard some author notes in while, but yummy angst starts here. Don't ask how I finish my chapters so fast lol- Anyways onto the chapter!

TW: BLOOD!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raeden's POV:

"Can't you believe this?" Asparagus asked. "I got all the power The Overlord had! Now I can rule Ninjago!!" Asparagus said. "No," I replied. "What?!" He yelled at me. "Technically, no because you basically threatened me, killed my family/friends, and destroyed my home," I explained. Asparagus started growling, he had my element out but he didn't get corrupted, I was confused. I backed up and he threw it at me. There was an explosion and I blacked out.

Kevin's POV:

We had arrived and Tasha had split us into groups. "We'll need to split up. Kevin, Zoey, and Megan, your group 1. Danika, Ava, Luiza, your group 2. Kary and Adrian, group 3. Julien, Brenden, and me, we're group 4," Tasha explained. We all nodded and headed different ways.

"So-" I said. I got cut off by Zoey. "Shhh!! There's vengestone warriors!" She whispered. "We need to find survivors, people who are hiding," Megan whispered. The two of us nodded, we waited for a while until the soldiers were gone. We ran and found the newspaper warehouse. We knocked and found a bunch of survivors.

Julien's POV:

We were hidden, trying to find our way to the castle. That's when I realized, my jet was nearby so I went to get it.

"Hop on!" I whispered. Brenden and Tasha jumped in and we flew to the top. That's when we saw an explosion coming from the castle. I dropped them off when we landed and that's when I got attacked by a crystal golem and my jet crashed, I passed out.

Kary's POV:

We saw Julien's jet fall after being attacked by a crystal golem. So me and Adrian ran quickly to get to him. "We need to get to Julien! He's in that jet!" I said. Adrian nodded.

We were running to his jet and managed to find it, he was badly injured and had blood everywhere. "Let's go find Kevin, Zoey, and Megan. They're at the newspaper warehouse," Adrian said. Adrian had gotten a message from Kevin, which told them where they were. We both headed towards the newspaper warehouse and found Kevin and the girls. "What happened?!" Kevin asked. He was worried, something had happened to Julien. "His jet crashed after being attacked by a Crystal Golem," I explained. Kevin nodded and took Julien in so that he could get healed.

Raeden's POV:

I woke up and I had so much blood on me, I felt so much pain, I felt about closing my eyes and taking a rest. I could hear Asparagus laughing in the distance, that made me more dizzy. My eyes couldn't resist it anymore so I closed it.

When I opened my eyes, I saw The First Spinjitzu Master, I couldn't believe it. I thought this was a dream, I was hoping to wake up but it didn't work. "The FSM? What are you doing here..?" I asked. He walked up closer and put his hand on my shoulder. "I should be asking you, Raeden, what are you doing here..?" He asked. My hands were trembling, I was here with The FSM. "I-I don't know, I was just here with Asparagus, the cobra who killed my friends," I mumbled. "No need to be afraid child, your in a better place now. Although, I know what happened to your friends," The FSM said. I nodded, "Please, tell me anything, I just want to be with them again. I don't wanna be alone." I looked to the ground, I had tears in my eyes.

"Asparagus did not kill your friends, they are alive. The person you attacked from the back was your friend, Tasha. The monastery was destroyed because of him. Your friends were looking for you, they were making a plan to save you, but your here, your in a safe and better place now. You can no longer suffer pain or death," The FSM explained. I looked up to him, "H-how can I go back home then? Please, tell me. I just wanna go back to my friends," I sobbed. He smiled, "There's one way, you could either choose to be with your friends or stay here."  The FSM said as he got onto the dragon and lifted his arm out so I could take his hand. I shook my head.

"I'm in a better place, I have my friends. One day I'll take you hand, one day," I smiled. He smiled back and rode off with his dragon into the bright big blazing sun.

I woke up and there was blood dripping everywhere, all I could see was Tasha carrying me and Brenden fighting Asparagus. He was half corrupted, but he didn't mind. I felt weak and pain, I closed my eyes and everything went black..

Brenden's POV:

I was fighting Asparagus, he was more powerful than ever than he was before. I had corruption on my body, I was using my elemental powers too much, I couldn't resist, but I tried. I stopped what I was doing and ran as fast as possible to get away from Asparagus. He zapped me on the back and I was on the floor.

"Your so useless! A weak and gullible one, just like your Sensei," Asparagus said. I backed up and looked to my right, Tasha was about to jump off the edge, so I gave her a signal. She nodded. "Oh really?" I smiled and jumped off the floating castle. "See ya later, alligator!" I yelled.

Even though Tasha had Raeden in her arms, she was still able to make a cloud and I was able to make it flow down slowly. After a few minutes, we landed and headed to the newspaper warehouse where Kevin sent a signal to.

Luiza's POV:

The girls and I were heading over to the newspaper warehouse when we ran into Tasha and Brenden. Tasha was carrying Raeden. "GAHH!" Brenden screamed. "SHHH!!" Danika whispered. Brenden quieted down. "Sorry, I just thought you guys were Crystal warriors," He said. "It's fine," I said. "I see you guys got Raeden," Ava said. "Yeah, we did. We managed to save him. I don't think he's gonna survive," Tasha said. "Cheer up Tash, we'll see what we can do," I said. "We should start heading to the newspaper warehouse," Danika said. We all nodded and headed there.

Adrian's POV:

Me and Kary had already came back from our mission, there were no remaining survivors. Kary and I were helping the survivors calm down with some soup.

That's when we heard someone knock at the newspaper warehouse, so I went over to answer it. "Does a ninja ever quit?" I asked. I needed to ask the person just in case it might be an infected. "Ninja Never Quit!" The person behind the door answered. I answered and it was Brenden and the others. They had Raeden with them. "Come in," I said. They all came in and I closed the door.

Julien's POV:

I woke up and I saw Raeden right beside me, he had blood everywhere. I saw that I had a couple of bandages on me. "R-Raeden..?" I mumbled quietly. He started to wake up, I was glad. "Julien!" Kevin said. He smiled and hugged me. "W-what? Where am I..?" Raeden said. Tasha smiled, "RAEDEN!!" Then she hugged him. Danika said, "I'm glad that your back because we need to save Ninjago, we're their last hope. We have to save Ninjago before it's too late."

-
End of Chapter 8, Chapter 9 coming soon..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1,295