Chapter 2

No ones POV:

Brenden slowly started to open his eyes he was in a cage. He turned his head and saw Raeden still unconscious. A guard came past them. "Hey you!" Brenden called out. "What?!"The guard yelled back. "Where are we and when is this unconscious thing over?" Brenden asked. "Oh, you are in the cobra kingdom, it's hidden in the sewers. The blaster will last for 1 day," The guard replied. "1 day?! I can't live that! Besides, who would I even talk to?!" Brenden complained. "Well, just deal with it!" The guard said. He walked away due to Brenden's annoyance. "How will I get out of here without you helping me Raeden?" Brenden sighed, he was sick of being in the cell, he wanted Raeden to wake up but that clearly wasn't gonna happen.

~A few hours later~

Raeden's POV:

Being unconscious was stressful. I keep hearing these weird voices in my head and I keep hearing Brenden trying to wake me up.

Oh Raeden, I heard the voice. The voice sounded like Asparagus, but I doubt that. I've been hearing these voices every since the day I became a ninja. What do you want? I asked the voice. I want you to join me, I want you to have power, The voice paused; I know you've wanted to know what it's like to have so much power. Join me Raeden and I can give you all the power you would like.. The voice finished. I would NEVER turn on my friends! I replied back. Oh well then, the best is for the best! The voice said. W-what do you mean?? AAH! I screamed. I forgot to tell you that you had a collar on your neck, I placed it so you could get shocked!! I'll keep doing it until you join me.. The voice laughed. I felt scared and unsafe, I was being tortured by a voice I didn't even know..

Brenden's POV:

I was minding my own business when I heard Raeden scream. When I ran over to see if Raeden was awake all I saw was Raeden getting shocked by his collar. The wave of energy flowing through his body looked like a phone being charged. "Raeden!!" I yelled. I slapped his face real hard but nothing seemed to work. It was like no one was home, he was just there himself. Me, myself, and I. That's what Tasha taught me, just you being solo.

When I was watching Raeden, nothing else happened until the guard I was talking to earlier came back. "What the heck was that?!" I asked. "What happened?" He replied. "My friend got shocked from his collar!" I yelled. "Well, I don't know anything but Asparagus needs your friend," The guard said. He sounded suspicious, it was like he pretended he didn't know anything at all. The guard opened the cell, put vengestone chains on Raeden, and took him away. "Wait! No, no, no!! Come back!! RAEDEN!!" I yelled, but it was too late. The guard was gone and so was Raeden.

-
~At the Monastery~

No-one's POV:

Tasha was going back and forth, she was thinking about what could've happened to her brother and Raeden. "Tasha, follow me. I just realized something," Julien said. "Alright.." Tasha replied. They walked down the hallway and into the gaming room. "What did you figure out?" Tasha asked. "Well, your brother sent us the location on where they could possibly be. It was stated to be in the sewers, where the serpentine live," Julien explained. "What kind of serpentine?" Tasha said. "Seems to be one of the serpentine from a story.." Julien replied. Julien thought and figured out which serpentine tribe had taken Raeden and Roman. "Cobras!!" He yelled. "Cobras?" Tasha asked. "It was the cobras who took them!! Have you even heard of the story of the cobras?" Julien asked. "No, I haven't. Why?" Tasha replied. "Well, the cobras have served The Overlord for billions of years. After the previous battle, the cobra tribe rose from the ashes. They came to take what was theirs and have revenge on those who've defeated the Overlord 25 years ago. They have been planning this for about 25 years and that's how they-" Julien explained. "They decided to capture Brenden and Raeden," Tasha finished. "I have a theory that I've heard from my parents. The cobras expand their armies by capturing people and corrupting them. That's how they expand it. I only think it's a theory, I don't think it's actually true.." Tasha explained.  "Well, even if it's a theory or not, let's just hope that it's not true.." Julien said. "Me too Julien," Tasha replied.

-
End of Chapter 2, Chapter 3 coming soon..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I really loved this chapter tbh. It showed POVs which was my favorite. I loved Raeden's POV because it showed what Raeden was experiencing. What will happen to Raeden?! Find out next chapter guys!:)

Words: 828