Chapter 5

Zoey's POV:

Tasha's been stressed out lately. I've been comforting her but I think she's getting a little better day by day. It's been a week and we've all been working hard. I'm hoping this plan will work, just like all our other plans.

The next day I woke up and I saw Megan's bed was empty, so I got up and looked for her. "Megan? Megan, where are you?" I asked, no reply. I checked the library and she wasn't there, I checked outside and she wasn't there, she was missing. "Stupid idiot Kevin?!" I yelled. Kevin came out, bro was playing chess with his imaginary friend. "What do you want bozo??" Kevin replied. "Have you seen Megan? I haven't seen her all morning," I said. He nodded, "She went out for a walk." Megan would normally tell me, but I didn't mind. Instead, I just smiled and waved. "Oh okay, thanks!" I said, I walked out of his room and closed the door.

Megan's POV:

I decided to go on a walk since Zoey wants me to start going on morning walks for a reason, the beautiful nature around me! Every morning I head over to the mountaintop where Garmadon had planted his plant, I suppose it was named Christofern because I heard Sensei Lloyd when he was talking with Sensei Nya. I usually bring a book cause I'm there until 11:00 A.M.

When I was reading my book under the tree, Zoey had texted me.

8:30 a.m.
    •Text Messages•

Z: Where r u??

M: I went on a walk, y?

Z: Well, I've been looking for
u. U would normally
tell meh.

M: I didn't wanna ruin ur
      sleep.

Z: O. I was worried >:(

M: Srry :((

Z: It's okay child, now come
back to the monastery later.

M: Okie Dokie, byaa!!

Z: Okie, byee!!

                       •Closes Messages•

Once it was 11:00 A.M, I walked back to the monastery and I saw Luiza, she was crying. "What happened?" I asked. Luiza wiped her tears off and stared at me. "I still remember how last week went.." She replied. I knew what she was talking about, it was when she had accidentally shot Adrian, Ava got over it pretty quickly when Tasha told her Kary's side. "It's fine, Adrian is still recovering! Don't worry,"I smiled. That made her a little better. "Thanks," Luiza smiled, that lighten her mood up. She walked away.

I decided to head to my room and take a nap.

Asparagus's POV:

"Hello there Raeden," I smiled. I saw that Raeden was awake and he had a little bit of corruption on his body. "What do you want?" He asked. "I'm here to tell you all about my plan," I replied. I was going to tell him that I was the voice, the one that was always following him no matter where he went. No matter where he hid, I would still find him. "My plan is to rule Ninjago, to takeout your friends one by one, that's why I sent someone to shoot Adrian, she's apart of your crew, Luiza I suppose, but she betrayed me! Just like how Skales betrayed me long ago!!" I explained. When I looked at him, he was shocked, he didn't know all of this until now. "Now, I get to continue what the Overlord could not, to corrupt all 16 realms!" I said. Raeden stayed quiet and stared at me.

"It all makes sense, the messages, the voices, all the strange things I hear when I'm alone, it was all you. You were the voice who kept talking to me. You were the one who killed my parents when I became a ninja. You made those notes and left them there, it was all a countdown until you would reveal your plan! It was all you!!" Raeden explained. I started to laugh. "How could I've been that stupid?!" He said. "It was about time you figured out the plan, it's because your apart of it too," I said. I walked him out of the room. I closed the door and smiled, he had all the power I needed, all of it.

Adrian's POV:

I woke up, I saw that I was in the medbay. I turned my head and I saw Kary, he look worried. "K-Kary?" I groaned, everything was blurry. "Adrian! Your awake!" Kary smiled. I didn't know my best friend would be by my side, I thought he left me. "What happened?" I asked. "You got shot by Luiza on accident," he said. "Oh, I'll just take a rest," I said. I didn't wanna ruin the moment, I didn't wanna tell him this was the second time this has happened but instead I got shot instead of Luiza. He didn't reply, he just left the room and turned off the lights.

Brenden's POV:

"Has anyone seen Julien?" I asked. "No, I haven't seen him since last week," Ava said. "Oh okay," I said. I was worried, something might've happened to my best friend. I ran over to Tasha's room, she was working on her computer. "I," I said, but I got cut off by my sister. "If your looking for Julien he's in the base," she said. I turned around and left.

I headed to the base and I saw Julien working in the vehicles. "Hey Julien," I said. "Hello Brenden!" He said. I walked a bit closer and I was curious. "How many vehicles have you built for the past month?" I asked. "Well, I'm currently working on the last one which is Raeden's, but he's not here to see it sadly," He replied. Well, it does make sense but at least he's working on the last vehicle. "Are you certain this plan will work?" I asked. "Yeah I do, why?" Julien said. "Well, I know your plans basically don't work sometimes but, are you really sure this will work?" I said, I seemed a bit unsure but he smiled. "Of course it will, even though many plans before didn't work, we'll still try," Julien replied. "Sometimes plans don't work out and some do, it doesn't matter if it does or not, you'll be able to get a chance when your ready, and that's what I've been doing," Julien said. I looked down, he was right about everything, even if we fall, we try again. I smiled, "Now that's the Julien I know!" Julien smiled back. I went back upstairs and got the weapons ready.

-
End of Chapter 5, Chapter 6 coming soon..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe Raeden found out the truth about Asparagus! Next chapter they start war!

Word Count: 1,109