I guess Jake agreed to surrender because Miles smiles and lowers the gun a little.

He makes a signal with his hand and the soldiers position themselves around the deck.

We're there frozen in time, waiting for whatever comes next when all of a sudden I feel water on my face and the sun is gone.

"Get down!" A soldier shouts and I turn.

A Tulkun is flying above the ship, meters away from us when it hits the ship.

"Payacan!" Lo'ak calls out.

The people who don't run out of the way start shooting and I try to make myself into a ball. This is exactly the type of situation where I would love to have my weapons.

All hell is loose as there are screams and they shot at the Tulkun, Miles stays a little close to me but gives orders to his team.

The ship starts sinking and people start evacuating.

Miles gets distracted by that and I suddenly see Neteyam.

"Neteyam!" Tuk whispers excitedly.

"Miss me brother?" he teases Lo'ak.

He unties Tuk and Tsireya but is wasting time as he teases Lo'ak.

"Guys hurry up and leave!" I tell them.

"Untie her," Lo'ak signals with his head to me.

"No! you go first, you can give me the knife and I'll do it myself but please, please get out of here," I plead to them.

Tsireya seems to be the only one listening and urges Tuk to start walking.

"Cousin..." Neteyam says walking to me.

"Hi, just leave the knife. Hurry up and get your brothers out of here okay?" I say.

"But-" he gets cut off by more gunshots and the ship sinking a little more.

"Go!" I order him. He gives me the knife and I look to make sure they get out of here. Once they're out of my sight I start cutting.

"Keep the knife," I hear Miles say as he kneels and unties me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask in exasperation as he drags me away.

"Let's go get you weapons and try to talk to Sully," he says. "Let me guide you okay?" he says taking my hand.

I don't know what's going on but I'll trust him so I nod and we start running. Some of the soldiers are still firing at the Tulkun or at the natives, the fight is now in full order.

Miles guides me to the control room, my feet are wet.

"Miles..." I cry out in fear.

"Try to walk diagonally and don't let go of my hand," he indicates to me. He's calm, focused.

We somehow make our way to another place downstairs, I'm starting to get claustrophobic as I see more and more water coming in as we go down.

"Please tell me we're close," I say.

"To the left," he indicates me and I follow.

"Grab onto the stairs," he lets go of my hand for a moment to open the door to this room, they have an arsenal and at the back of the room, I see them. My axe and bow, I've missed them so much.

"I'll hold you as you strap them on," he tells me and helps me keep my balance as I put them on. My bow crosses my body as my two arrows are strapped to it and my axe fits into a belt that helps my keep it in place on my back.