xvii. Robin Buckley and Steve Harrington

So, I decided to do something a bit different because I'm running out of ideas and might end this book 😃

*NOT PROOFREAD*

--

My leg bounced up and down as I sat on my bed rethinking my decision to call Robin and Steve over. I wanted to tell them, but it was nerve-racking.

To some it up, I'm bisexual. I've known for a while, but never had the guts to tell Robin or Steve. A couple of months ago Robin came out as lesbian and Steve accepted her with open arms, so I know they won't judge me. But the feeling that they will is eating me inside.

A knock on my front door startles me and I look out my window, seeing Steve's car parked out front. I swallowed and walked out of my room. I opened the front door and let them inside.

"So, you needed to tell us something?" Robin asks.

"Yeah," I answer.

"Is everything alright?" Steve asks.

"Yeah." I close the door and walk into the kitchen to fix myself a glass of water. "You guys want some?" They shake their heads and I nod.

I sit on the couch and Robin and Steve sit beside me. I sigh as I take a sip of my water, thinking over what I'm gonna say.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. We won't be mad," Robin reassures.

"I know. But, you guys deserve to know." I say.

"Then, what's up?" Steve asks.

I take a deep breath and set my water on the coffee table in front of me. "I... I don't know how to say this. I'm.... I'm bisexual, and have been for a while now."

"Y/N, that's- that's amazing! I'm glad you told us," Steve says.

"I'm proud of you, dude. And we accept you, of course. I'd be a hypocrite not to," Robin says.

"Thanks guys. That was so anxiety inducing," I admit.

"I know it was, I felt the same way. Come here." Robin pulls my in for a hug and I wrap my arms around her. "I'm proud of you."

We let go and I smile as I think of their reactions to my news. This wasn't as bad as I envisioned it as.

The three of us decided to watch a movie and that I could pick. I chose Fast Times and turned on the TV. I out the movie in the VHS player and the movie started. I sat beside Steve on the couch and grabbed a blanket from under the coffee table.

I somehow always forget how amazing these two people are. When I first met them, they changed my life in so many ways. I couldn't ask for two better best friends to have by my side. I would to anything for them, and they'd to the same for me.