ii.

what is their love language?

Eddie Munson:

· I think his would be quality time.

· Physical touch would be a close second though.

· He enjoys hanging out with you and watching movies or going out when he can afford it.

· He loves to teach you how to play guitar.

· Whenever he gets the chance to spend time with you, he'll take it.

Jonathan Byers:

· His would he acts if service.

· He enjoys doing things for the people he loves and cares about.

· He is a sucker for cuddles though.

· Anytime you're sick he'll do the absolute most for you so you know he cares about you.

· You try to do things for him sometimes but he quickly finds a way to make it about you.

Steve Harrington:

· His would be gift giving.

· Considering that his family is rich, he never has an issue with getting you gifts every so often.

· At first, you thought he was cheating but he soon explained that he just adored giving you gifts that he knew you'd cherish.

· The look of excitement on your face when you see the gift is all he needs.

· He usually gets you smaller things like jewelery 'cause he thinks they're more sentimental.

Robin Buckley:

· Hers would probably be either physical touch or quality time.

· She likes it when you have an arm wrapped around her waist and vice versa.

· When she's touching you she feels more connected to you in a way.

· She always will take advantage of any time she gets to spend woth you.

· You're like her safe space and you bring comfort to her and she wants to be able to bring that to you.

Nancy Wheeler:

· Hers would be physical touch.

· Like Robin, she likes it when your arm is wrapped around her waist and vice versa.

·  She was awkward with it at first but slowly eased into things like cuddling and holding hands.

· Anytime you're walking together she always is holding your hand to keep you close to her.

· She just loves to be touching you because it's her way of expressing how much she loves and cares for you.