xiv. Robin Buckley

*NOT PROOFREAD*

--

I sighed as my fingers combed though Robin's hair. Her head was resting on my chest and her arms were around my waist. I looked down at her and smiled, admiring her. I kissed the top of her head which made her look up at me.

"I love you," I said. "I love you, too," she smiled. She moved up a bit and kissed me, holding the sides of my face. My hands tangled in her hair and I smiled into the kiss. I was so lucky to be with her she doesn't even know.

The doorknob on my door twisted and Robin immediately got off of me and sat up beside me.

"Hey, sweetie. Your dad and I are going out to dinner. Will you be okay by yourself?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, I've got Robin," I answered. "Ok, sweetheart. We'll be back around nine," she waved and closed the door behind her.

"That was a close one," I sighed. "A little too close," Robin agreed. The room was silent for a moment. "When do you think we can tell your parents?" I looked at Robin and frowned. "I... I don't know. Believe me, I really want to, but I just can't right now. I haven't even come out to them." Disappointment spread across her face and I sat up and looked at her, "Robin, you are the most important person in my life right now and I wouldn't change a single thing about it. I wish we could tell the whole world about us but we can't. I love you so, so much, you don't even know the half of it. I know how badly you want people to know about us, including my parents, and so do I but I can't. I'm sorry it has to be this way for us." She nodded, "I'm sorry about it, too. I just hate how we can't be ourselves around people because they think this," she gestured between us, "is wrong. It's so stupid," she mumbled the last part. "I know, hun, I know. If there was anything I could do about it I would but there isn't. Just know that I love you with everything in me." I cupped her face and kissed her.

"I love you, too," she mumbled as we pulled away.

"Let's watch a movie and cuddle. Alright?" I suggested.

"Yeah. Fast Times?" she asked with a smug look on her face.

"Fast Times," I agreed.

--

I'm running out of ideas for Robin and Nancy oneshots. Help😭

Sorry this one is so short.