t w e n t y - f o u r

Start from the beginning

"Ryannn." I hit his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I've got her." Jack put his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Well, on that note. I'm gonna get going. I love you Mer, so much." He said while getting in his car. A couple seconds later the car started, and he started driving. I sighed, watching his car go farther and farther away.

"Well," I sighed. "He's gone and I'm not sure if I'm totally okay with it." I started to cry. Jack pulled me into a hug, and I sobbed into his chest.

He stayed silent as we started walking back into the building and up to my apartment. He made me get back into bed.

"Go back to sleep babygirl, I'll be back later." He kissed my forehead and left. {babygirl ! im strangling myself}

Within minutes, I fell asleep.

-

I woke up around six, and I looked at the end of my bed. There was a black dress laying there. There was a note next to it.

put this on and i'll pick you up at seven

-jack

I picked the dress up, it was gorgeous. I've had my eye on it for a while, but I never told anyone.

I shrugged my shoulders before going to take a much needed shower. After my shower I dried my hair and attempted to make a neat but messy bun. It worked to my surprise. I didn't really want to wear much makeup so I just put on mascara.

After all that I finally put on the dress, it looked amazing. Damn. I checked the time, it was six forty five. Okayy, gives me enough time to pick out what shoes I wanna wear. Shoes are very important to me.

I went to my closet and looked at all my shoes, they range from doc martens to vans. I finally decided on all black vans, they went well with the dress.

Then there was a knock on the door, I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before going to open it.

Jack stood in the doorway, taking a huge breath once laying eyes on me.

"Damn." He said under his breath. I smiled.

"So, where we going?" I asked as I closed the door.

"It's a surprise." He said taking my hand.

sUPER I just love surprises.

Jokes.

-

Turns out this surprise wasn't horrible.

Jack took me to by far the fanciest restaurant in town. And now we came back to my apartment and chilling on the couch. {im too lazy to write something good for that, get off my diackkk}

But I had this thought, well I've been having it for a while.

If in the past Jack has been so rattled about me and my anger issues, why did he chose to be in a relationship like this with me? It just doesn't make sense to me.

I really haven't had a bad scene for a while now, and that was at the baby shower almost a month ago.

So I wonder, should I try to change? In order to keep my relationship with Jack?

"Jack?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yeah babe?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"In the past you and I have had our differences over my anger problems, I mean you stopped talking to me because of it. And all I want to know is should I try to change for you? Would that be better for this relationship? Because I don't want to lose you again."

He looked a little shocked at what I said.

"Mer, you shouldn't have to make yourself better for me. I would never ask that of you because that would be selfish of me. If I want you, I want you the way I met you. That means I've fallen for the you, you were yesterday. The you, you are today. And the you you'll be tomorrow. If I'm keeping you, I'm keeping all of you. Nothing half ass. All your mistakes, problems, past, present, highs, lows and more or less everything else."

I almost started crying, that was the most amazing thing anyone has ever said to me.

"And yes, I will admit I was very upset about your anger issues, and to be honest I was being a little bitch about it. I should've just stuck by you the whole time. But in the time we weren't talking, it made me realize how much more I wanted you. I wanted to be your 'person.' It took me so long to realize how much I care about you Meredith, all I want is for you to be happy and I know it's hard for you sometimes and I get that. But all I want you to know is that you don't need to change because you're perfect the way you are."

{i just thought id share my dream from the other day, i met jack and jack and i asked gilinsky to get something out of my braces and he did it. goodbye}