f i v e

m e r e d i t h

You know, I thought by now I would have gotten used to Bella and Tara being around. Yeah, no. I didn't. It's the same thing everyday, Bella is left with me until I leave for work, and then I have to watch her all night. It's becoming annoying, and everyday I cry before I go to work. Then I just don't feel good for the rest of the day.

Jack and Cam have noticed too. They know something's wrong. I refuse to tell them though, which sounds stupid. But there's something telling me to keep it to myself for now.

C'mon, I'm sure Tara and dad will break up soon. I mean it's been a month.

"Meredith! Will you come here for a second?" My dad shouted from the kitchen. It's like ten thirty. Please no, it's my day off and I would like to spend it not with them. I'd rather hangout with Cam and Jack. Which I had plans to do.

"Is it that important?" I shouted back.

"Yes, now please come down here!" Ugh. I crawled out of bed and wrapped myself in a blanket. I almost fell down the stairs. Him, Tara, Bella and Ryan were waiting for me. They were all dressed, then there was me. Still in my pj's.

"Nice to see you clean up." Tara muttered. I just rolled my eyes. I honestly hate her so much.

"Thanks, now what do you want?" I snapped. I just wanted to go back to bed.

"Nothing now, since you're not dressed. We can go alone. Let's go then." Tara announced and herded everyone outside.

"Fuck you too bitch." I muttered staring to go upstairs. Then Tara came running back.

"I heard that you little spoiled brat, next time you call me that, they'll be hell to pay." She was trying to threaten me, I could take her. I have at least a foot on her. She's short.

"Oh yeah, and do what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You just wait." She said and walked out.

I can't believe her, I take care of her child everyday and this is how she treats me.

Then I feel tears start to fall, oh hell.

So, I just went back to bed and cried.

j a c k

"Cam, I think something's wrong. She always answers my texts." Cam and I had plans to hangout with Meredith on our day off, but she won't answer me.

"I'm sure she's just busy with something else, give it a few minutes." He sighed. We were just kinda walking around, waiting for her to reply. But at this rate, it's not gonna happen.

"No, we were supposed to hang out at twelve, it's two thirty. Something's wrong. We need to go to her house." I started walking in that general direction. Cam followed.

Once we got there, I saw about a million cars parked around the house. Oh what in hell is going on in there?

Cam and I went to the door, I knocked and who I'm assuming was her brother, opened the door. I think his name is Ryan.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked. There must be some get together thing happening, there's hella people in there.

"Um yeah, is Meredith home?" I asked nicely.

"Um, I think she's in her room. You can come in." He opened the door for us to walk inside. Cam and I took our shoes off, and he led us upstairs to her room.

"She hasn't been out since this morning. I don't know what's up with her, but you can try and talk to her." He said and went back downstairs.

So we went in her room, which was massive by the way. To see her sitting in bed, wrapped in a blanket with her laptop. The room is in complete darkness as well.