Chapter Twelve

Kathleen’s P.O.V
By the time Remus and I had gone home with Mum and Dad, the both of us had gone to our rooms to put our trunks away for the time being before making our way back down stairs and spent time with Mum and Dad the entire night before the four of us had gone to bed for the night. Throughout the Holidays, I had a good time with Remus as the both of us hung out the entire time and talked about everything before it was time for us to go back to Hogwarts for the rest of term and by the time we made it back, both Remus and I made it to the Gryffindor Common Room for the time being and once we got there, I had gone to my dorm to put my stuff away before hanging out with the others for a while before going down to the Great Hall for dinner and once dinner was over, everyone had gone back to their Common Rooms for the rest of the night and Remus and myself continued to hang out with James and the others before going to bed for the rest of the night. Not long after Classes had started back up again, Exams were getting closer and all I’ve been doing was studying for them as I wanted to pass them all before I Remus and the others sat in front of me, “take a break, we’re going to get some air.” He said to me, “I would but I want to get this over with.” I told him, “just for a couple of hours. You’ve been at this for weeks.” he said to me and I sighed a little before closing my books and putting them away for the time being and went outside with them as we all hung out as I talked with Lily, Marleen and Alice the entire time before Alice told us about her feelings for Frank Longbottom and we teased her a little about it as well as we all had a good time together before we all had gone back inside for the rest of the night as we got changed for Dinner before making our way to the Great Hall for dinner and ate together before going back to the Common Room for the rest of the night and after a while, it got late and everyone had gone to bed for the night and I just sat there thinking to myself before I felt someone sit down next to me and I looked to see that it was Remus, “what are you thinking about?” he asked me, “everything. This is our last year, can you believe it?” I said to him, “actually, no. I wish we could stay here longer but I think the teachers would be glad to see us leave considering the amount of stuff we did with the others.” he said to me and I lagged a little remembering the pranks we did on the teachers and the other students, “they probably hate us for it.” I told him as we continued to laugh and we continued to talk about our time here together hoping that one day we get to come back before we had gone to bed for the night.

It was another day and Exams were just around the corner and everyone was studying for them and when the day finally came everyone was working hard and I made sure that I had every answer right before finishing the exams and once the were over, it was finally the last night at the school and everyone was in the Great Hall eating before dinner was over for the night and everyone had gone back to their Common Rooms for the night and once I made it back to the Gryffindor Common Room for the night, I just sat there thinking to myself about what would happen after we Graduate and once I was brought out of my thought’s everyone was heading to their dorms for the night and I got up to do the same before I felt someone grab my arm and I looked to see that it was Remus, “goodnight. I’ll see you in the morning.” he said to me before the both of us hugged before I spoke up, “goodnight.” I said before the both of us had gone to our dorms for the night and once I got into bed for the night, I laid there thinking to myself for a while before I finally fell asleep for the night. After the Graduation Ceremony, we had gotten on the train back to London for the final time, the train eventually started moving as it brought us back to London and I just hung out with Remus and the others the entire time as we all talked and laughed before we made it back to London and everyone started getting off the train and once Reus and I found dad standing there, I began to wonder where mum and Sirius might be before I decided to mention it, “where’s mum and Sirius?” I asked him, “the both of them are waiting back at the house. I think they have a surprise for you Kathleen.” he said and I furrowed my brows a little and I knew he was stalling when we were walking when we usually Apparate home, “dad, why haven’t we Apparated? I want to know what’s going on?” I asked him, “I told you, your mother ad Sirius have a surprise for you, I’m only stalling to let them finish setting it up.” he said to me and I sighed before we walked for a while longer before we finally Apparated home and as soon as I walked into the house with dad and Remus, I was stunned to see what was in front of me.

Sirius’s P.O.V
Before Kathleen came back from her final year, I’ve been thinking about taking her out for our first date and I’ve been having some help from her mother about what to do as the both of us had gone to look at Flowers and when I finally found the one that I hoped she would like, I managed to pay for them before we made it back to their place just as she continued to help me and once we were done, all we had to do was wait for them to come home, “thanks for the help Mrs. Lupin.” I said to her, “no need to thank me dear, I knew she fancied you for a while now. And please, call me Hope.” she said to me and I smiled a little before we heard the door before it opened and once Kathleen walked through the door, she noticed me standing there with the flowers in my hand and it took her a few moments before she finally spoke up as she walked up to me, “what’s this for?” She asked me as I held out the flowers,

” she said to me and I smiled a little before we heard the door before it opened and once Kathleen walked through the door, she noticed me standing there with the flowers in my hand and it took her a few moments before she finally spoke up as she ...

“I wanted to take you out for our first date.” I told her as she took the flowers and smelled them, “I forgot we didn’t go on a date yet.” she said to me as she smiled a little, “why don’t you go and get changed dear, I’ll put these in some water for you.” her mother said to her before Kathleen gave her the flowers, “I’ll be right back.” she said before she walked away with her things and I waited for her before her father pulled me aside to talk in private, “I know that your family comes from tradition and I’m surprised that you have been interested in my daughter because of that but I’m glad that you're different from the rest so I’m trusting you that you won’t hurt my little girl.” he said to me, “I promise I won’t hurt her sir. I wouldn’t dream of doing anything to her.” I said to him, “good, I’m glad to hear that. I’m also glad that you were able to help my son during his transformations at school, that means a lot.” he said to me and I nodded, “he’s a good guy and I’m glad to be friends with him.” I said before hearing Kathleen speak up, “I’m ready.” she said and once I saw her, I smiled a little

” she said and once I saw her, I smiled a little

“you look beautiful.” I said to her before seeing her blush a little, “why don’t you two run along now.” her mother said before Kathleen and myself left the house, “I was thinking of walking around town.” I said to her, “Sounds perfect to me.” she said as she smiled a little before I held onto her hand causing her to lace her fingers with mine before we managed to make it into town and the both of us walked around and went into a few shops and looked at the stuff they had there before the both of us ended up at a local coffee shop for a while and the both of us just hung out the entire time before I finally decided to ask her to be my Girlfriend, “I want to ask you something and I’ve been holding it off because I was nervous but now I’m just going to spit it out. Would you, Kathleen Lupin, like to be my girlfriend?” I asked her and there was a moment of silence before she finally spoke up, “yes, I would love to be your girlfriend.” she said and that made me the happiest person alive as the both of us continued with our date.