Chapter Two

Kathleen's P.O.V
It was the next day and it was the first day of classes and once I had gotten ready for the day, both Remus and I left the Common Room and made our way to the Great Hall for Breakfast and once we got there, the both of us sat with James, Sirius and Peter as the five of us talked as we ate together and once breakfast was over, we had gone to our first class of the day and both Sirius and I had Transfiguration first with Professor McGonagall and once we got there, both Sirius and I sat next to each other before the other's had eventually walked into class and sat down before Professor McGonagall began teaching us about how to turn Mice into a Snuff Boxes and we managed to take turns doing so after she demonstrated it to the class. Once the first few classes were over, both Remus and I had made it to the Great Hall together and once we walked into the room before sitting with other's, "how are your classes going so far?" I asked Remus, "they're alright. How about yours?" He said to me, "they're good." I said to him and the both of us ate lunch and talked with the others the entire time before Lunch was over and both Sirius and I had another class together and we walked to Potions together and once we got there, the both of us just talked as we waited. As time went on, the weather was getting cooler and Halloween was coming up and I was decorating my dorm with some help and once I was done, I walked into the Common Room to see Remus sitting there and I sat with him to make sure that he was doing alright, "everything alright?" I asked him, "yeah, just the Full Moon, it's getting closer." he said to me and I sighed a little, "are you going to be getting Wolfsbane again?" I asked him and he nodded, "yeah, Dumbledore made sure of it." he said to me, "do you want me to be there with you?" I asked him, "no, not a chance. You'll get hurt." he said to me, "alright then but I'll see you in the Hospital Wing if you end up going there." I said to him and he nodded, "I should probably get some sleep." he said to me before he stood up and walked away before Sirius sat down next to me, "what's wrong with your brother?" he asked me, "it's hard to explain." was all I said before we changed the Subject as we continued to talk and hang out with each other the entire time before the both of us had gone to bed later that night and once I got into bed, I began to think to myself about myself and Sirius before it put a smile on my face before I eventually fell asleep that night after I began to feel tired.

It was the day after Remus's transformation and I had gone to the Hospital Wing to see how Remus was doing and once I got there, one of the Nurses walked up to me, "are you Kathleen?" she asked me and I nodded, "yes." I said to her, "Now, he does have a few scratches, some are rather large but other than that, he's just fine and resting." she said to me as she brought me to him as I saw him lying there sleeping, "he may not wake up for a while, it's probably because he did have a rough night last night." she said to me before walking away and I sat next to him and set the Chocolate down on the bedside table and held his hand and I later fell asleep and after a while, I later woke up to see that Remus was awake, "how are you feeling?" I asked him, "Sore but other than that I'll be alright." He said to me, "I brought you some Chocolate." I said to him, "where did you get it from?" he asked me, "I managed to bring my stash from home." I told him and he smiled a little, "glad you did. I could use more of this." he said to me before the both of us continued to talk before I had to leave for the day and I managed to make it back to the Common Room for the rest of the day, "where has your brother been?" James asked me, "he hasn't been feeling well." I told him, "oh, is he going to be alright?" he asked me as the both of us sat down and I nodded, "yeah, he'll be alright." I told him and the both of us along with Peter and Sirius continued to talk and hang out for the time being before we had to go to bed for the night. After some time had passed, Remus finally got out of the Hospital Wing and I made sure that he was going to be alright as we went on with our classes and when Christmas was just around the corner, I was thinking of what to give to Remus and Sirius before I decided to try and make something for the both of them as it took me a while before I was finally done making their presents and I smiled a little hoping that they will like them before I managed to put them away for the time being before spending the remainder of the next few weeks spending time with either Remus or Sirius as we also hung out with the other's the entire time as we did our homework together as well.

Christmas finally came around and both Remus and I were getting ready to head home for the Holidays and once I was done, I made it down to the Common Room and met with Sirius, "do you want to walk with me to the carriages?" he asked me and I nodded, "sure why not." I said to him just as Remus walked out of the Common Room with James and once Sirius and I left, we eventually made it to the Train and sat together along with James, Peter and Remus as the five of us talked and laughed the entire time before we finally made it to London and just as we got off the train, I managed to stop Sirius as I grabbed him by the arm and he turned to face me, "what is it? Is everything alright?" He asked me, "Everything is fine, I just wanted to give you something before you left." I said to him and gave him his present and as soon as he took it, I saw him smile and as it made me smile as well, do you like it?" I asked him, "yes, I like it. Actually, I love it." He said to me before hugging me before he continued looking at the card that shot out fireworks whenever he opened it, "I should get going now, I don't want to keep my parents waiting." He said to me, "alright, happy Christmas." I said to him before he walked away and I sighed a little before I met up with mum, dad and Remus and the four of us finally made it home for the Holidays and once we did, I put my things in my room before I grabbed Remus's card and went back to the Living room and went over to Remus and gave him the card, "what's this?" he asked me, "it's a card. Open it, I've done something to it when you open it." I said to him before he opened it and fireworks shot out of it, "that was wonderful darling." I heard mum say to me, "that was brilliant." Remus said to me as we continued to spend time together and we all had a good time as we did a lot of baking together.

Sirius's P.O.V
By the time I made it home with Mother and Father, all I thought about was Kathleen as I looked at the card she had made me before I heard mother speak up, "I am very disappointed in you Sirius, you've shamed this family the minute you were sorted into Gryffindor." she said to me as I just looked down at the ground before father grabbed the card from my hand, "what's this? Who gave you this?" He asked me, "a friend." I said to him, "is this the girl you were talking to before we left the train station." mother asked me and I nodded, "unless she's Pureblood, I want you to stay away from her. Far away from her." mother said to me before father crumpled the card and threw it away before I went straight to my room and closed the door and made sure that it was locked before I started crying a little to myself and after a while had passed, I heard someone walk into the room and I looked to see that it was Regulus, "what do you want? Did mother and father send you here?" I asked him, "no, they didn't. I just wanted to make sure you were alright." he told me, "really? Well leave, I don't want to talk about it." I said to him before hearing him sigh, "well sorry for bothering you then." he said to me before hearing him leave and the door closed and I began to wonder why we were ever like this and why everything about being Pureblood had to be specific about everything as it later kept me up most of the night before I eventually managed to get some sleep later that night. When the next day came around, I stayed in my room throughout most of the day before father walked into the room, "Sirius, your mother wants us all to be together. Could you please come into the other room." he said to me before I got out of bed and went with Father to the other room to see Regulus sitting with Mother before Father and I sat down with them and the room was silent for a while as we opened presents before Mother spoke up to me, "Sirius, when you go back to Hogwarts, I want you to stay away from those filthy Half Bloods." she said to me and I just nodded before we continued with our day and I spent most of it thinking about what Mother had just told me.