Chapter One: First Year

Kathleen’s P.O.V
Summer was almost over and both myself and Remus were hanging out as it was also getting closer to the Full Moon before an Owl flew in through the window before dropping something just as mum and dad walked into the room, “what’s that you two have there?” Mum asked us as she sat down with us as she checked mine out and read the letter, “looks like you both are going to Hogwarts.” she said to us, “we should get their things before the Full Moon then.” Dad said before Remus spoke up, “sounds good.” he said before he walked away and I sighed a little knowing what he might be thinking before I followed him to make sure he was alright before I found him in his room, “are you alright?” I asked him and he just nodded, “you’re lying.” I said to him, “you know me so well.” he said and we laughed a little before I sat next to him on the bed, “what’s wrong, really?” I asked him, “just wondering what will happen while we’re at Hogwarts. I don’t want to end up losing control and hurt someone while I’m there.” he said to me and I sighed a little, “I’m sure they will figure something out alright. They can’t just do nothing about it.” I told him and he nodded, “I know, I’m just worried that might happen.” he said to me and the both of us continued to talk about it for a while before we decided to do something else for the rest of the day as I hoped it would keep his mind off of the whole Full Moon situation for a while before going to bed later that night after the both of us had gotten tired. It was another day and mum and dad had taken Remus and I to Diagon Alley and once we had gotten there, I looked around as everything distracted me. “Do the both of you want to get your books first?” dad asked and both Remus and I nodded before we soon walked into the book store and got the books we needed before the only things Remus and I needed were Wands and Owls and the four of us managed to make it to Ollivander’s Wand Shop and as soon as we walked into the store, an older man walked up to the counter, “I see you two are here for your first wands?” he asked us and we both nodded before we went into the back and started grabbing wands for Remus and I to try out before the both of us finally found the Wands that suited Remus and I before we paid for them before we left the store and went to finish whatever shopping we needed to do before the four of us made it home for the rest of the day.

 “Do the both of you want to get your books first?” dad asked and both Remus and I nodded before we soon walked into the book store and got the books we needed before the only things Remus and I needed were Wands and Owls and the four of us manage...

once we made it home, I organized my things before I spent some time thinking of a name for my Owl before I finally came up with one and named him Ashes before mum walked into the room, “have you come up with a name for him yet love?” she asked me...

once we made it home, I organized my things before I spent some time thinking of a name for my Owl before I finally came up with one and named him Ashes before mum walked into the room, “have you come up with a name for him yet love?” she asked me and I nodded, “yeah, I’ve decided to name him Ashes.” I said to her, “what’s Remus doing?” I asked her, “he’s tired so he’s taking a nap at the moment. The Full Moons take a toll on him every month.” she said to me and I sighed a little and I spent the rest of the day with mum.