SEVEN.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
chapter seven:
el vuelo
[the flight]
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"AND THIS IS FOR YOU." you handed a shopping bag to vivianna at her front door. it was three days before christmas, and your goal was to hand out all the christmas presents by today.

"let me guess," vivianna examined the dior shopping bag, "you bought it from dior?"

"not just dior, vivi," you shushed her, "you got to open it until christmas to find out."

"i know this is about to be good," vivianna jumped, "y/n, you're the fucking best."

vivianna used her energy to hug you, "what are you doing this christmas?"

you giggled and vivianna could tell that it was about diego, "don't tell me, you're spending it with diego?"

you screamed, "yes, we're flying to spain!"

"i haven't seen you this happy in so long!"

while you've always been grateful for things, you haven't experienced happiness from a relationship in a long time. the last time you were in a relationship was four years ago.

your dogs were barking from the car and vivianna asked, "did you bring your dogs?"

"i did," you opened the car door to bring your dogs and a baby pink duffel bag, "i brought in everything."

vivianna took the bag and cage from you, "i'll take that. you know they love their aunt vivi."

"well, i have to go drop some presents. take care of yourself and the dogs okay?"

"okay," she raised the cage, "say goodbye to your mother."

your dogs barked at you as you started the car. you rolled down the window to wave vivianna and your dogs goodbye.

as you got home, you started bringing your luggage downstairs, preparing your trip to spain. you have everything packed ⎯ your clothes, shoes, essentials, emergency kit, beauty and skin care products, you name it. you went outside to take the luggage to your car, where you were going to drive all the way to villahermosa to meet with diego and his family.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

arriving later in the day, you knocked on the door with a bag on your shoulder and a luggage on your hand. diego was the one that opened the door for you, "y/n!"

you went inside his house, where you were immediately greeted by his parents, mauro, and creed.

diego's mother hugged you and gave you a kiss on the cheek, "is this the beautiful y/n you were telling us about, diego?"

"yeah!" yelled diego, who was in the kitchen.

"te miras muy linda en persona."

"gracias." you smiled.

creed ran to see you, and you carried him. "oh how miss this little one!"

diego's family awed at you and creed. "aw, they're getting along well." diego's father said.

"is he going to be with us at spain?"