AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

(TYSM FOR 500 READS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HERE'S A ONESHOT, ANOTHER COMING SOON)

When There's a Spider

I was just waking up so I yawned, stretched a bit, and decided to make something for Hunter and I for breakfast. Until...

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Hunter immediately rushed down the stairs and almost tripped and fell, but kept himself up and rushed to my side. I was looking at something in horror...

"WHAT? WHY'D YOU SCREAM?! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

All I could mutter was... "Sp-spider..."

"A... spider? Where?" He sounded underwhelmed, but when I showed him the spider that was guarding the flour...

 spider? Where?" He sounded underwhelmed, but when I showed him the spider that was guarding the flour

He gasped.

"Alright... just... back away... slowly..." I hid behind him, hugging his waist. He wanted to look tough, so he grabbed a cup, put the spider in the cup and asked me to get a weapon.

I came back with a chair, two gas masks, armor, and one of Camila's sandals.

"Wear these." I passed him one of the gas masks and the armor. He instantly put it on. I put mine on, put the armor on too, and gave him the chair. He held it above his head. I carefully put the spider onto a paper with the cup and I wielded the Chancla. Since Hunter wanted to look tough, but also be a gentleman, he asked if he could kill the spider instead of me.

I let him... and then I climbed up his back and sat on his shoulders. I held onto his neck, trying not to choke him while he was holding onto one of my ankles with his free hand.

Anyway, I passed the Chancla to him and took the chair. The spider, with it's many eyes, looked up at the Chancla in terror as Hunter smacked it. It dodged it and Hunter roared a battle cry as he kept on trying to smack it. Finally, he squashed it, and he squashed it 46 more times just to make sure it was dead. Then, we folded the paper up and put it in the fireplace for a fire, of course.

(sorry this was kinda short, i tried to make it at least okay, emphasis on tried. more oneshots are on the way. anyways, brush ur teeth, wear ur seatbelt, stay hydrated, and most importantly...
don't kill spiders even though i put that in this chapter. spiders kill mosquitoes, and mosquitoes are the cause for diseases that kill more people than spiders do. so, next time u see a spider, just release it into the wild... but if it's a tarantula, that's a whole other can of beans. OddFrog, out.)

Word Count: 438