100 reads? here's a oneshot

(so before we reached 100 reads, this has been in the back of my mind, and here i am now, writing the oneshot. unfortunately, this won't be canon to the plot... for now. however, it will be after i'm done writing all the chapters where it doesn't have me struggling to re-write a whole episode of TOH, anyways, plz enjoy)

When You Get Physically Hurt

You got hurt from playing Flyer Derby, accidentally flying too close to that thing that you're supposed to put the flag on. You got scratched pretty bad on the side of your knee and elbow. So, since a player was hurt, the game had to be paused. For now, at least. So, you went to a bathroom to get cleaned up, and Hunter followed your limping self to the bathroom. Don't worry, it was that kind of bathroom where everybody's allowed in there (one at a time, ofc) and he knocked first, asking if he could come in, so you said yes because you were just at the sink, washing the scratches with soap and water so the scratches wouldn't get infected. So, why not? The only problem was... you were really embarrassed to be crying from pain in front of the one and only Golden Guard. Ugh, he probably thinks I'm a crybaby now, this is really awkward, why'd I even say ye-

"Hey, are you okay? Don't worry, I have bandages, antibiotics, bandaids, something what your friend Luz calls, 'Hello-Kitty' bandaids, casts..." and the list went on. He had, like, 3 boxes that were overflowing with medical treatment.

"Oh geez, I don't need that much, but thanks! Here, let me help you with- ack!" You were going to help him hold a box or two because they looked very lightweight, seeing that he was holding them like they were a couple of grapes, but the scratch on your elbow was being pretty dramatic, so you were only able to stretch your arm a couple inches forward.

"No, don't worry, I got it! Let me just put the boxes down..." Hunter gently set the boxes down on a convenient, random table, and he noticed that you were crying. Ugh, great. I only now realize that I forgot to pat away my tears before letting him come in, now I look like a weakling in front of Hunter, of all people, it had to be him-

"Alright, now that the boxes are down, I can help you. Let me just wipe this away..." he whispers to himself as he carefully wraps one of his hands around your neck while he puts his other hand on your cheek, wiping your tears away with his thumb. His hand... you've never felt it before since it was always covered with his glove, but... wow, his hand was softer than a thick blanket that brings warmth in the winter temperature. You felt your whole face becoming extremely red, almost like Amity's- I mean a tomato's. He didn't blush because he didn't know that he was being intimate because the Emperor's Coven never really taught Hunter about romance.

"Okay, now please sit down over there..." Hunter asked, gesturing towards a very convenient and random chair, so you did, meanwhile Hunter was rummaging through one of the boxes, finally finding a little bottle of antibiotics and a mason jar full of cotton balls. He walked over to you with the items, putting a few drops of the liquid on a cotton ball from the jar.

"Alright, now please show me your knee." You obeyed, wincing as he gently dabbed the cotton ball on your knee scratch first.

"Oh, sorry! I-I didn't mean to hurt you, are you okay?"

"U-uh, Yeah." So, Hunter proceeds to work on the scratch, putting a 'Hello-Kitty' bandaid on it, then moving onto the next scratch while you tried not to wince.

"By the way, thank you for helping me out, Hunter."

"No problem, Y/n. Besides, why wouldn't I help someone like you?"...Emotions we're running high and you just couldn't help it anymore.

"No, really; thank you, Hunter."...You kissed him. Your face immediately became very red, and Hunter was shocked, confused, and feeling a strange feeling he's never felt before, not even with Belos... well, before he found out the truth, that era where he basically worshipped him.

"Oh Titan! I'MSOSORRYIDIDN'TMEANTODOTHATPLEASEDON'T-" (translation: I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT PLEASE DON'T-) but he cut you off.

"What was that? Could you do it again? That was so... what your human friend calls 'bananas.'" Hunter leaned in, just now a few inches away from your face, eager for you to answer.

"I- Uh... it was- something called a kiss to show affection... i-if you want, a-and thanks? I think?"

"Well, if you're going to show affection to me, I want to, too. I... affection you." aww, he doesn't know what love is, that's so dorky! AND YOU LIKE IT! 🥹💅

"Heh, it's called, 'I love you.', Hunter."

"What does 'love' mean?"

(some explaining later, and you're both red in the face.)

"Well, I 'love' you, Y/n." And with that being said, he kissed you on the lips, cupping your cheek while resting his other hand around your waist. You wrapped one arm around his back, too, caressing the back of his neck with your free hand. Suddenly, you felt like you were being lifted off of the convenient chair, which you were. Hunter had somehow managed to pick you up as if you were just a feather. You held onto his shoulders, nervous.

"Don't worry, I won't ever let you go. Never." Hunter whispered against your collar bone, (the bone under ur neck) kissing you once again on your cheek.

(thx for reading, brush ur teeth, wear ur seatbelt, stay hydrated, and most importantly...
keep crushing all of life's issues. OddFrog, out.)
Word count: 989