25

Aqua POV

Ever since I told Calum that I still might be inlove with him we have been quite distant. So to take my mind off everything I have been partying with Leah and Joey alot. Me and Malik broke up. He said he wanted some space and that he wanted to see other people. Even though he promised to put me back together. I guess you can never really fix a broken heart.

"why the fuck are you looking sad?? You should get the fuck out of your fucking loser thoughts and come on so we can party." Joey said yelling in my ear.

"why do gay people have to be so loud?" I rhetorically stated, making Leah laugh.

"why do Aqua's always have to be such a bitch?" Leah joined in.

Me and Joey both looked at her and shook our heads no. Only me and Joey can bring each other down, cause we always know how to bring each other back up when needed.

"let's get ready to go before Leah messes up another beautiful brother sister moment." Joey said taking my hand and walking me out the door.

"Awh you consider me as a sister." I put my hand on my heart.

"Not really bitch... Don't get all family bonding shit on me." Joey shook his head.

Me: hey just wanted to see how you are doing

Calum: im doing fine just writing another song

Calum: wyd

Me: going to a party

Calum: you really need to stop partying

Calum: you'll get pregnant and die

Me: OH MY GOD CALUM LET US PARTY YOU CANT QUOTE MEAN GIRLS EITHER THATS NOT YOURE THING NOW BYE -JOEY

''What the hell Joey?" I said, giving him im going to kill you, you fuck boy look. Joey just shrugged his shoulders and got in the car.

"Im saving your life from being fucked all night.." He said keeping his eyes on road.

But he's gotta eat the booty like groceries

And he gotta get rid of his hoes for me

Imma have the dude selling his soul for me

Ooh thats how's it's suppose to be

If he wants me to expose the freak

____________________

This chapter is short cause I'm lazy and didn't feel like making it longer but next chapter will be and this book is coming to an end...

Be ready for a tearful book 3 ..

The 3rd book is Déjà Vu

What book should I start reading??? Send in recommendations