7

Aqua POV

The bass was booming chicks were all on each other trying to impress the guys. These people in Los Angeles really know how to party.

"Shot?" A girl asked with a tray full.

I nodded and grabbed a shot. I threw it to the back of my throat and swallowed. It was vodka. Pure Vodka.

Honestly it reminds me of hand sanitizer.

"I'd rather see you without them jeans." A guy said coming up to me.

"That was so cheesy."

"Oh does that mean I don't have a chance with you?" The boy winked.

"If you play your cards right maybe." I smiled.

"Do you want to play seven minutes in heaven with us?." He smiled.

"Sure thing." I said looking around to see if I noticed anyone I know.

The stranger guy grabbed my hand and walked me over to the other room where there were three other girls were and four other guys.

"Hey Newbie I'm Ava." A girl came up to me and smiled.

"Hi I'm Aqua." I said making everyone laugh.

"Why is your name water?"

"My mom was on acid when she named me."

"OK, LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Ava yelled putting the bottle on the carpet.

"It's seven minutes in heaven stupid."

"Shut up Mackenzie." Ava said spinning the bottle.

We all sat until the bottle stop spinning, with just my luck it had landed on me.

"Okay Newbie spin it to see who you're gonna be in the closet with." Mackenzie said.

Oh god hopefully it isn't the guy I just met cause it would be awkward as fuck.

I grabbed the bottle and gave it a good spin. The bottle spanned for a while till it landed on a guy with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Come on beautiful." he said holding out his hand.

I took his hand and followed him to the closet.

"I'm newbie apparently." I said as we enter the closet.

"I'm Joe." he said before smashing his lips into mine.

He breathe tasted like the vodka shot that I had earlier. But his lips were so soft that I started kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his hands rested on my waist.

I took control and started to kiss his neck trying to find his soft spot; once finding it I began sucking and nibbling at it leaving a hickie.

He took off his shirt and and started taking off mines. Unhooking my bra strap I began kissing from his neck all the way down to his body.

I unbuckled his pants and began taking off his boxers with my teeth. When he was naked I put my mouth around his hard dick. I let my tongue go to work. I could hear Joe breathing at a steady pace.

A few minutes later he brought me back up to his mouth and we began kissing again.

He kissed my neck leaving hickies everywhere. Then he took off my pants and started to put his tongue to my vagina. I was eating me out.

"ITS BEEN TEN MINUTES GET THE FUCK OUT." Someone said as they banged on the door.

Joe stood up and put his clothes back on and so did I. We walked out the closet together.

"Can I have your number babe?" He whispered in my ear.

I took his phone and put my number in. Then sat back down.

This is about to be an interesting summer.

_________________________

New characters such an excitement.

Follow me on twitter
@MasonWildes

Comment

Vote