16

Calum POV

"You guys are a really great band." Kylie said.

"You can thank Calum." Luke said pointing at me.

"You know it's rude to point." Morgan laughed.

"And so is fucking other girls boyfriends but yet you still do that." Kylie bitched.

"But hey at least I'm not a groupie." Morgan said putting up her hands.

"Bitch you're right you're a slut." Kylie said getting all up in Morgan's face.

"Hey hey hey. A slut is a woman who was morals of a man." Michael stated.

"So you're explaining Kylie's lifestyle." Morgan laughed.

"Morgan would you shut the fuck up. I didn't bring you here so that you can bitch at everyone just so you're unhappy at every fucking thing else. Learn to take the dick out your vagina sometimes." I said shutting everybody up. Morgan rolled her eyes and Kylie just laughed. Honestly Morgan is being a fucking bitch jut shut the fuck up before you ruin someone else's life.

@CalumHood5sos: can't she learn to shut the fuck up

"Dude you stay on twitter too much." ashton laughed pulling out his phone to get on twitter also.

"It's the next big thing."

"I guess."

Later they all went home. It was just me and my mom at home. It's kinda nice to have one of my parents home after they've been MIA for so long.

"Hey mom how are you?" I asked walking into her office.

"I am sending this email to your grandparents asking them to live with us. They are getting old and we need to take care of them." She said not looking away from the computer. She hasn't really answered my question." But how are you?"

"I'm good just thinking about this girl that I love but she's no longer apart of my life now." I said scrolling through Aqua's twitter.

"Is it Morgan because if it is then she doesn't really need to come back." She said.

"Yeah it's Morgan." I lied. Telling my parents the truth would only give me the advice that I didn't want to hear and I'm not really looking forward to being let down right now.

"Calum I'm telling you this cause I love you. Yes Morgan is probably giving you good sex but she's not the type a person that you would take the condom off for. She's the type of girl that you would keep two on just in case." My mom said looking at me. I mentally faced palmed myself cause I can't believe that my mom said something like this like wow.

"Thanks for the advice mom." I smiled.

"No problem. That's what moms are for." She laughed.

@CalumHood5sos: note to self always keep condoms on

@Myikecul: weirdo