Chapter 5: Dost Wala Pati

Start from the beginning

"Lekin dopeher ko toh tune apne haathon se hi khana khaya tha." Said Rita Maa.

"Tab Sidharth nahi the nah. Ab toh hai. Isliye unn hi ke haathon se khaungi. Warna nahi khana mujhe."

"Adat bigad di hai tune bacchi ki." Said Rita Maa nodding hear head in disbelief.

"It's ok Maa. Main khila deta hoon." Said Sidharth and started feeding her.

Somewhere he liked feeding his cute munchkin.

Rita Maa smiled seeing it.

After dinner Sidharth and Naaz went to their room.

"Naaz, maine tumhare liye kuch dresses kharide hai. Kaal se tum woh pehnogi." Said Sidharth after sometime.

"Kidhar hai dresses?" Asked Naaz excitedly.

Sidharth took the shopping bags and handed Naaz. She took out the dresses he bought for her.

"Pasand aaya?" Asked Sidharth.

"Bohut. Thank you Sidharth." Said Naaz happily.

"Mujhe tumhari actual size nahi paata. Isliye main apne hisaab se le aaya. Ek baar try karke baatana tumhe fit aa raha hai yaa nahi."

Naaz nodded and went to the washroom with a dress.

After sometime she came out.

Naaz's dress👇👇

Sidharth smiled seeing her in that dress

Sidharth smiled seeing her in that dress. These types of dresses are perfect for a ten year old girl. From now nobody would doubt Naaz.

Naaz was also happy getting her new dress. She was showing it to Sidharth.

Suddenly Sidharth noticed something.
As the dress was short and sleevless, it was showing Naaz's arms and legs. Sidharth's eyes fell on the marks on her arms and legs.

"Wait!"

Sidharth went to Naaz and grabbed her hand.

"Kisne kiya yeh?" Asked Sidharth pointing towards the marks on her arms.

"Woh... Woh...." Naaz stammered in fear remembering the terrible incidents happened with her.

She closed her eyes.

"Meri taraf dekho Naaz." He said softly pulling her face up by her chin.

Naaz opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Ab baatao yeh kisne kiya." He said.

"Mami ne." Replied Sana.

"Par kyu?"

"Jab bhi kaam karte waqt mujhse koi galti ho jaati thi, Mami mujhe maarti thi."

"Aur kaha maara hai?"

Naaz pointed towards her back.

Sidharth immediately turned her around and pulled the zip of her dress a little. The marks were visible in her back also.

"Such a witch she is!" Said Sidharth in his mind with full of despise. His eyes became moist imagining the level of torture they could do to an innocent girl.

Sidharth pulled up the zip and turned Naaz around.

He cupped her face and said, "Naaz, tumhe paata hai tum bohut brave ho. Jo kuch tumne iss age mein saha hai woh sab ke bas ki baat nahi hai. Accha, woh log tum par itna torture karte the, tumne kabhi kuch kaha kyu nahi?"

"Kya kehti? Woh badi hai mujhse. Mere dost kehte hai, bade log maarte bhi hai aur baad mein pyaar bhi karte hai. Lekin Mami ne sirf mujhe maara hai, kabhi pyaar nahi kiya. Naa hi Mama ne."

Saying that Naaz started crying. For the first time, Sidharth saw her crying this much.

"Koi nahi karta mujhse pyaar." Said Naaz while crying.

Sidharth wiped her tears and said, "Aisa nahi hai. Main, Maa... Hum sab tumse pyaar karte hai."

Naaz's cry stopped a little.

"Aap... Karte ho.... Mujhse pyaar?" She asked while sobbing.

"Karta hoon Baby. Ab se aur bhi zyada karunga."

"Toh phir hug karo mujhe."

Sidharth chuckled and hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

Naaz also hugged her back.

"Meri pyaari Naaz." Said Sidharth in a loving way.

After that they both went to sleep.

Suddenly Naaz said, "Aap jab mujhe hug karte ho na, mujhe bohut accha lagta hai. Kya main aap ko hug karke so sakti hoon please?"

Sidharth smiled and said, "Bilkool so sakti ho."

Naaz smiled and hugged Sidharth keeping her head on his chest.

They both slept hugging each other.
______________________________________

How's the chapter?

Vote if you liked this chapter.