EIGHTEEN

Author's pov,

After some time Seo-yeon came back home. She thought Jungkook maybe went till now but she saw taekook were coming downstairs together. Her blood boiled after seeing that.

"Thank you Seo-yeon" Tae said. "For what?" She asked. "If you didn't tell him, maybe i couldn't tell him about that" Tae replied. Seo fake smiled and left to her room.

"Jeon Jungkook i will throw you to the hell" Seo-yeon gritted her teeth.

.
.
.

Days passes like that. Tae almost took his revenge by killing those every single person who helped the main culprit. But till now he didn't know who was the main culprit. He tried his best to find.

Police got dead bodies but there was no single trace of murderer.
.
.
.

Taekook's relationship was stronger than before. Yoonmin also got to know everything. First they were angry but then they understand. Seo-yeon moved out to her house. One day she just told Tae that she had to move to her house. Tae doubted something but he shrugged off.

"Sir come here immediately" One of a man of Tae said to Tae on call. "Okay" Tae said.

He went to his mansion. And this time Jungkook also went with him. They caught one of a man and tied him with chair. Tae asked that man about the culprit but he didn't want to open his mouth. Tae got angry and about to pull the trigger.

"Wait" Jungkook stopped. "Do you really want to keep your mouth shut?" Jungkook asked that man. The man just smirked. Jungkook said nothing just pulled out a cutter from his pocket and cut the little finger of that man. Tae was shocked. The man screamed.

"Who is your boss?" Jungkook asked. "I.. I don't know" The man replied. Jungkook took another finger of that man in his hand. "I.. I am telling t...the truth.. Trust me" The man said panickly. "Tell everything you know" Jungkook said.

"We are working in a human trafficking circle. Our men kidnap teen girls and supply them to our boss. We don't know what is he do with them. We just get money and that's it" The man said. "Why you killed Ji-woo hyung?" Tae asked controlling himself not to kill the man in front of him.

"I didn't want to but if I don't do that they would kill my family. He got to know about our boss and he tried to trap our boss so  i have to. I am sorry" The man said. Tae pulled the trigger and ran out from there. Jungkook followed him.

Tae entered in his room in mansion. He cried his heart out. Jungkook entered hesitatedly. But what he saw, his heart broke. He ran towards Tae and hugged him tightly. "I love him so much kook, he was everything for me. 1st they snatched my parents then my hyung and then my love" Tae said while crying. Kook's heart clenched a bit after hearing that love word. He felt hurt for not being Tae's LOVE. But he shrugged off that feelings. And started to say soothing words to Tae.

After sometime, Tae calmed down. They broke the hug. But when they were breaking the hug their face stopped in front of each other. Their eyes meet and their whole world stopped there. They didn't think anything. Their heartbeat increased. Their face was so close. Tae started to get more closer towards Kook. Kook closed his eyes, Tae did the same. Their lips almost about to touch but there was a knock on the door.

"Sir, there is a problem" A man said. Taekook back to their sences. Kook lowered his head. "I.. I am coming" Tae hesitatedly said and left the room.

"Did he about to kiss me?" Jungkook asked to himself. "Why my soul tell me to kiss him? Why my heart hurts to see him hurt? Why I felt so sad after hearing about his girlfriend?" Jungkook asked to himself.

"Because you love him" A sound came from the door. Jungkook looked at the door. There was standing Jimin.

"Abb what are you saying?" Jungkook embarrassedly said. "Just spill the Tae oops I mean TEA kookoo" Jimin teased. "Eomma" Jungkook whined.

End of author's pov.

___________________________________________
Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and do comments

Thank you 💜