THREE

Taehyung's pov,

After reaching home, I started to throw everything which came in my eyesight. "How dare he to do this to me!! I will show him the hell. He messed with Kim Taehyung and he will see the consequences".

I called one of my spy. "I want details about a boy" I said angrily. "Yess sir, tell me who?" the man answered. "I don't know yet but I can give you a description about him" I gritted my teeth. "Yess sir, tell me" he again answered. "The boy has doe eyes, black silky hair, two bunny teeth which is showing when he talks, a mole on his left nose and a mole under his lips and he is about 179 c.m, that's it, find that boy" I ordered. "Okay sir" I cut the call.

"Wow Tae, You noticed someone that much?" A voice came from my behind . I looked back. "What do you mean, Seo-yeon?" I asked Irritatedly. "No I mean, after your break up you never look at someone else, and now you noticed someone's that much features?" She asked.

Yess she was right. Why did I notice that much things about him? I... I didn't know. Umm.. Maybe I wanted revenge from him so I noticed everything to take my revenge. Yesss, it was the reason.

"Come to earth, Mr. Kim" her voice made me came out from my thoughts. "Hmm.. He is my enemy so I noticed him to get details, nothing else!! And by the way what are you doing here?" I tried to change that topic... Maybe... "Can't I come to my best friend's house?" she said with her sad eyes. "Okay I am sorry, come". I hugged her. Yess she was the only one after my parents with whom I can share my everything. She was my best friend from my childhood. We studied together, we did everything together. She was my Dad's friend's daughter. I not only loved her as my best friend but also as my sister. I was a single child, so I had no siblings. So I always thought her like my own lil sister.

End of Taehyung's pov.

Author's pov,

Name: Park Seo-yeonAge : 25A beautiful girl but a lil psycho

Name: Park Seo-yeon
Age : 25
A beautiful girl but a lil psycho.
Parents: Mr. and Mrs. Park
Loved Taehyung so much
She always wanted to be Taehyung's wife.

End of Author's pov.

Taehyung's pov,

After that we spent time together. She really made my days. I couldn't talk with my parents properly, but she was the one whom I can talk my heart out.

"So why Mr. Kim was angry that time?" she asked. I told her everything. "WHAT?? How dare he do that to you?" she said angrily. Yess she hated those people whom I hated. "Let him know his place" she smirked. "Yess" I smirked back.

Next day,

I was sleeping but suddenly I got a phone call. "Sir I found some boys " he said. "Okay send me pictures". I hung the call up. Then I heard notifications sound . Then I opened those pictures.

I called him again

I called him again. " No, none of those , find that boy" I said and hung up the call.
"If you are hiding in a rabbit hole, I will find you from there and show you the hell, bunny shit" I said while gritting my teeth.

End of Taehyung's pov.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜