SIXTEEN

Author's pov,

They went out for dinner. Tae suggested kook to go to a expensive restaurant but kook was not used to it. So they went a small but cozy restaurant. They ate and spent their time together. Tae never came to a small restaurant before but he liked the place. He was new to this lifestyle. After having dinner together they packed food for Seo-yeon and left to their home.

"Tae, stop the car" Kook said. "Why?" Tae asked while eyeing on the road. "I want ice cream" Kook said while pointing towards a ice cream parlour. "But you will catch cold" Tae said. Kook was happy that Tae started to care for him.

"No Tae, please I want one" Kook requested. Tae didn't agree so Kook used his power. I mean puppy eyes. "Please one" Kook said with a pout on his face and puppy eyes. Tae felt something in his heart but he shrugged off. "Okay okay" Tae agreed.

"Which flavor?" Tae asked. "Mint" Kook excitedly said. Tae went to buy ice cream. After a while he came back with a ice cream. He gave that to kook. "Where's yours?" Kook asked. "I don't like ice cream" Tae said. "Whatt???? Who don't like ice cream???" Kook said shockingly. "Me" Tae said. "Okay take one bite" Kook extended his hand and held the ice cream in front of Tae. "No I don't like, you eat" Tae said.

But our stubborn Kook didn't listen. "No no how can I eat alone, you have to take one bite okay atleast one lick?" Kook said with a pout. "No" Tae said. Kook started to force Tae to lick atleast one time. And Tae protested. Kook got up from his seat and tried to give ice cream to Tae but he fall on Tae. They stayed at that position. Their eyes locked.

They felt something in their bodies. They both lost in each other eyes. They were almost kissed but they back to their sense by a horn. Kook got back to his seat shyly.

"Am I going to kiss him?" Tae asked himself. "Was he going to kiss me?" Kook asked himself. Tae started the car. The whole ride was silence, no one dared to speak a word.

After some time they returned to their home. Seo-yeon was waiting at the living room. They entered and saw her.

"Wow Tae, you took your enemy with you for a dinner date?" Seo asked. "He is not my enemy Seo, he is my husband" Tae said. Kook became happy to hear that from Tae and Seo-yeon blood boiled. "Ohh so you are taking Tae from me?" She murmured while gritting her teeth.

"Ohhh, so then he is my friend too" Seo said with her fake smile. Kook got confused. "Actually whomever Tae doesn't like, I don't like them" Seo explained. Kook nooded. "So we are friends from now" Seo said and extended his hand. "Okay" Jungkook said with a genuine smile and shaked hand with Seo.

Tae gave her food and they all went back to their room. After going to their bedroom, kook got into washroom. In that time Tae was sitting on the bed and playing in his phone. Suddenly Tae got a call from his men. Kook was so happy. He was thinking about their dinner date. He was falling for his husband more but suddenly he heard a voice. "Kook, I have some work, I have to go out, I will come back soon" Tae said and left without listening any reply.

Kook hurriedly took shower and got out from washroom. He ran to downstairs but Tae left. He became sad. Tae was maybe giving a chance to their marriage but he didn't open up to kook. Kook knew nothing about Tae expect some basic things.

"Hmm Jungkook" Seo called. Jungkook hummed while looking at her. "Are you in love with him?" Seo asked. "What?" Kook got shocked. "I can see that bro" Seo teased. Kook got shy. Seo gritted her teeth.

"Umm kook, do you know everything about him?" Seo asked intentionally . Kook nodded his head as no. "Umm... I don't know if is it right to tell you but i don't want you to regret later" Seo said with a fake concerned tone. "Regret?" Kook asked.

"I mean do you know where did Tae go? And what's his profession?" Seo asked.

Time skip,

Tae was sitting like a king on the chair in front of a man who was beaten by his men. "Sir, please let me go" The man said. Tae chuckled and looked darkly at him. "Tell me the truth" Tae said the last time. "Sir... I don't know" That man said. "I hate liers" Tae shout and shoot the man.

"TAE" Kook entered to the basement and got shocked after seeing the scene infront of his eyes. "Kook" Tae panicked. "You hate liers???" Kook chukled "but you are the lier here" Kook said with sad tone. "Kook listen I can explain" Tae said. The men left from there and they were shocked to see their boss like this.

"I don't need your explanation Mr. Kim Taehyung, you told me that I can leave you right?" Kook said angrily. Tae widened his eyes. "I am leaving you, I can't stay with a criminal" Kook angrily said and left from there. Tae broke down. He felt so heart broken. He never felt this not even when his girlfriend left him.

Tae followed Kook. But kook already left. There was someone who was hiding behind the wall and heard everything and smirked at her victory.

End of Author's pov.

___________________________________________
Heyy yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you💜💜