FOURTEEN

Days passed like this,

Tae got angry on Kook for lil things. He always shouted on Kook. Seo-yeon always provoked Tae against kook. Kook was always did his duty as a husband. Kook made a small place in Tae's heart, maybe a lil bit.

Kook was doing his secret things and Tae was busy in his mafia works. Kook wanted to give a chance to their marriage but Tae didn't even care. Kook started to like the rude mafia, he didn't know why. Their relationship was same as before. Seo-yeon loved Tae so she always tried to make distance between Taekook and she made it all the time.

One day,

Tae came back home furiously from office. He was looking miserable. Kook got confused. Seo-yeon was not in home, she went to meet her parents. And Mina also went back to her home after completing her all works.

"What happened?" Kook asked. "Can i tell you something!" Tae asked. Kook got more confused because the guy who didn't even care about his existence now he was telling him that he wanted to tell something??

Kook nodded. "I... I didn't do that" Tae said. Kook handed over some water to drink. Tae gulped down all the water in one go. Tae was shaking. "What happened?" Kook asked.

"I didn't do anything" Tae said. "You didn't do what?" Kook asked confusedly. "She accused me that I molest her" Tae said. Kook lost his words. He didn't know what to say.

"No one was believing me" Tae said while shaking. Jungkook knew that maybe Tae was rude arrogant but not a characterless, cheap person.

"Okay okay tell me from the beginning" Jungkook said. "She.. She is..is m..my" Taehyung couldn't even tell properly. His breathe was unstable. Suddenly Kook hugged him. Tae didn't say anything. He hugged him back. He felt that he was so safe in that arms. He felt so relieved.

After a while he backed away. Now his breathe was stable. "She is my p.a. She always tried to hit on me. She wears revealing clothes and uses his seductive voice to seduce me. I said her to keep distance from me Or else I will fire her. Today she came to my cabin and again told me that she wanted me to sleep with her. I denied so she tore her own clothes. I tried to stop her but she started to scream. And then she pulled me towards her and we fell on the sofa and in that time all staff came and saw us like that and she started to cry and said that I molest her. As all saw that I was on top of her so everyone believe in her and they informed the police. I don't want my parents head down for me" Tae said everything in one go.

Kook was about to say something but the door opened NamJin came. "Tae, what did you do?" Jin asked. Tae lowered his head. "Tae" Namjoon called. Tae didn't have the guts to face them. "Papa dad he did nothing, I will explain you later first I have to go to his office" Jungkook said. "Come with me" Jungkook added and dragged Tae with him.

They reached office. Noone was there. Tae's breathe got unstable again. They went to Tae's cabin. Tae got phone call from Jin. "Police came over, they are looking for you" Jin said panickly.

"Jungkook police came" Tae said. Jungkook took the phone from Tae. "Papa , told them to come to the office" Kook said and cut the call. He started to examine all over the room. Tae started to panicking.

"Are you dumb?" Kook asked. Tae looked at him. "You have cctv in your cabin and you are panicking here?" Kook said with a done face.

In that time police also came over. "You are under arrest Kim Taehyung" One of a police said. "Sir, I need to show you something" Jungkook said. And then he saw them the footage. They apologized to Tae and arrested Ashley for false accusing.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

What do you think why the mafia boss was panicking in this situation?

Please vote and comment

Thank you 💜