Cristina raised a brow while scooping a spoonful of cereal into her mouth. "Well, he's Mark Sloan-definitely the second one."

Norah furrowed her brows with a firm nod. "Yeah, that totally makes sense," she sighed. "Is your shower...?"

"Owen's in mine."

The brunette grumbled under her breath before walking over to Callie's room. Just as she was about to twist open the doorknob, a thought flashed in her mind. Her hand slowly left the knob and knocked on the translucent bathroom door.

"Occupied!" Norah heard Arizona's voice from within, followed by excited squeals.

"There's no more hot water, by the way!" Callie added.

Norah let out another sigh before throwing her hands in the air. "What a wonderful fucking morning."

❦ ❦ ❦

NORAH WAS ABOUT TO head into the examination room when she ran into Timothy. "Oh, hey."

"Hey back," he greeted before peeking through the glass window. "That Sloan kid still around, huh?"

"Don't be bitter, now. I'm giving her an ultrasound," Norah stated, and he shrugged back at her. "Uh, any chance you can get me a new number?"

"A new number?" he questioned, "As in phone number?" She nodded, and he grew more confused than curious. "Why?"

"Spam messages, like a lot."

Partially the truth. The whole truth would be that she was hoping that whoever had been texting her was just some troll and not who she thought it was...

"Alright, then. Just pay me back."

"HEY, UM, DO YOU HAVE any cash?" Sloan asked while Norah held the transducer probe at its place. "I lost the headset to my phone."

The resident shook her head lightly before responding, "Have you tried, I don't know, holding it up to your ear for a change?"

"You were the one that was bitching at me last night for being on the phone so late," the blonde reminded, "Maybe if I had a headset, I wouldn't have to talk so loud."

"Kid, your dad gave you fifty bucks this morning," Norah replied with a tone that contained a hint of passive-aggressiveness. "Use ten for a headset or even twenty if you want a more decent one. I'm pretty sure thirty bucks is enough for breakfast and lunch."

She swore she heard a scoff coming from the younger woman but decided to turn a deaf ear. She rolled the probe to the side of her stomach before pointing at the screen. "Alright, there's the head."

Sloan chuckled slightly. "It looks like an alien."

"Hm, I can't say you're wrong," Norah shrugged back, "Cute alien, though I might add."

"A boy alien or a girl?" Sloan inquired.

The resident slowly moved the probe towards the bottom half of the fetus's body, but before she could confirm its gender, another thing caught her eye. She squinted at the screen, trying to make out the image through the ultrasound display.

"Dude, does it have a thing or not?"

"Um... You know what?" Norah glanced over her shoulder to the teen whose eyebrows knitted closely. "Why don't we move upstairs for a better machine to take a better look, because this one... This one here isn't showing clear images, yeah?"

"Um, alright."

❦ ❦ ❦

NORAH HAD BLOCKED THE third number in a week. The concern within her was growing by the day. She placed her phone back into her pocket when she saw her boyfriend walking towards her after she paged him.