❦ ❦ ❦

NORAH HURRIED TOWARDS the ICU with the newly-compiled chart in her hand. She knocked on the glass door before entering; four pairs of eyes shifted to her briefly before moving back at the patient. "Dr Shepherd, I downloaded and printed the patient's chart."

"Is it-"

"-arranged and coded the way you like it? Yes," she finished, and Derek gave her a brief nod. "Hi, Addison..."

The taller woman smiled at her and returned her greet with a hug-one that was slightly tighter and lengthier. "Norah, Naomi. Naomi, Norah," she introduced the other woman in the room hastily, and Norah shook Naomi's hand with a polite smile.

"Does he know how he got the parasite?" Webber queried as Derek checked on Archer's pupils.

"He thinks he got it from eating unwashed fruit in Mexico," Naomi answered.

"He's bradycardic," Norah informed, frowning at the heart monitor.

Webber shared a frown as he looked at the monitor. "Why is he bradycardic and hypotensive?"

"He's having a reaction to the fentanyl drip," Derek informed, turning to the nurse, "Stop the fentanyl drip and push the Narcan."

"Wait!" Addison interrupted; her forehead was beading with sweat, and her face flushed with worry. "Derek, he was in status. I-I mean, if you take him off and he seizes up, there could be brain damage."

"We better hope that doesn't happen."

"Hope?" Addison stammered, "That's what your plan is... is hinging on-hoping the worst doesn't happen?"

"Yeah, I'm hoping he's stopped seizing because I know if we don't reverse the drip, his heart is going to arrest," Derek stated firmly, "So unless you have a better idea..." The look on Addison's face was helpless, and she was wordless.

"Push the Narcan."

❦ ❦ ❦

MEREDITH AND NORAH were in Archer's room; the former removed the tracking devices from his head while the latter checked on the imaging on the screen. The room was thick with tension-specifically, awkwardness-with both Meredith and Addison in the room.

"Our eyes met over the cadaver... And I knew I had to have her..."

Archer, who had woken up, along with Naomi, were both contributing to the unease in the room with their singing.

Meredith was looking slightly uncomfortable in the room, which Norah took notice of. The brunette gave her a nudge of the head, saying 'Are you okay?'; Meredith merely shrugged back at her.

"Can we talk about something else?" Addison whisper-yelled at her brother and friend. However, neither of them noticed her eyeing Meredith at the side of the room. She turned her gaze to Norah, pleading for help, but the resident returned an apologetic smile.

"Had his mitral valve grown too thick..."
"Is that what made out cadaver so sick..."

"You wanna run out?" Norah whispered to Meredith, "I can finish up the rest."

"It's fine," Meredith replied with an appreciative smile.

"Greatest love song of all time," Mark's voice spoke as he entered the room, flashing a grin at his old friends. Norah shot him a look and nudged her head to Meredith by her side, yet he did not seem to get the warning look on her face. "You get to the part where Derek rhymes 'gross anatomy class' with 'Addison's fine ass'-because I wrote that line."