Marriage and disaster

Start from the beginning

Everyone was shocked beyond expectation. Subhadr tried to run away but she herself wanted to marry Karna and became the queen of Magadha. Vasudev who was well aware of her daughter's immaturity tried to convince her that she was not ready for marriage but she threw a tantrum  to marry Karna. Now she herself was running away...why?

Devaki, 'Kanha, there must be some mistake. I am sure Subhadra was kidnapped instead of going with them in her free will. I mean she herself wanted to marry magadhraj, she herself said that she love him....'

Balram, 'Mata...it is true, Subhadra herself took the decision to go with Arjun. No one forced her. We saw her running away. When we came to know that Subhadra was spending too much time with Bua and her maid, we realized that something was fishy, so we kept an eye on her.'

Yamini, 'Even Magadhraj was skeptical with Queen Kunti's presence..so he also stationed some of his bodyguards around the palace. When became to know that Subhi went to Shiv temple, he himself went there in disguise and he also saw her running away.'

Karna, 'I don't want to arrest her like this. I just want to bring her back as I know that King Vasudev had promised to my Guru to allow us to marry a Yadava girl today. I just don't want Dwarka royals to get any curse, but I have no intention to humiliate her. It is Krishna who was adamant to drag her here.'

 Krishna, 'Radheya, that's what we do with the criminals of Dwarka. Even if you want to, I will not allow you to marry my sister. I know you believe in ek patni dharm and after this marriage you will not marry again in your own free will. But I don't want you to deprive from a happy marriage life or deprive Magadha from having a capable queen. My sister is not fit to be a daughter in law or wife of anyone anyone let alone the queen of Magadha.'

Subhadra could not believe in her ears. Her brother, who was always calm and cool with her, who never got angry on her even after her mistakes and always tried to talk to her calmly about her mistakes, today was telling her such harsh things. Subhadra cried, 'Bhrata what are you saying....?'

Krishna, 'I am telling the truth Subhadra, if you don't want to marry the King of Magadh, you can say that clearly to us. My mitra is a great man who always respects women. He will definitely agree with you. But today by eloping with your lover, you not only tarnished the reputation of Yaduvansh but shamed my father and mother's upbringing. Dau himself agreed to gave your hand to Karn but you bowed his head in shame. So today I am taking this decision as the prince of Dwarka not your brother.'

Balram, 'All these is happening is due to our Bua. She fill our sister's head with so many garbage that our sister did not even care for our reputation. In Dwarka it not allowed to force a a boy or girl for marriage but when a man or woman betrays his/her partner, it is huge crime and it is the biggest shame that today our own sister had committed the crime.'

Both Devaki and Rohini started crying. Subhadra now realized the gravity of her crime. She thought, once she got married to Arjun, her parents would forgave her and would be  very happy to become the relative of Indraprastha but now she was not even got married and was caught and brought to the court like a criminal. It is all Yamini's and Karna's fault. Instead of realizing her mistake, she started accusing Yamini and Karna, 'Yes, I eloped. What will I supposed to do? Marry this Suta? Yes, I wanted to marry him because I was  a fool. But you my family, instead of showing me the true path, agreed to my childish demand. Actually you never loved me, that is why you agreed to marry me to a low born person. A person who was not even a Suta but someone's sin adopted by some low class people. Whose own parents abandoned him, how could you expect me to marry such person. And you Yamini, I know why you arrested me..infact it was you who turned my family against me. You thought after my marriage, you can stay here as a princess and enjoy all luxuries. You are nothing but a greedy, bad omen of woman who was rejected at her own engagement....' But before she could say anything else..'SLAP', Rohini slapped her daughter hard.