Banga Vijay

Magadha

The lives of Magadha citizens were getting interesting day by day. First the king's win over HP and getting huge amounts of treasury from there. Then getting alliances from Dwarka and three other prosperous kingdoms, after that many renowned sages including sage Vedvyas came to Magadha to establish Gurukuls and they were agreed to give education to everyone. Now a great craftsman called 'Yogeshwar' (Lord Vishwakarma in disguise) and his team came to Magadha who were going to teach the craftsmen their skills and help them to renovate Magadha and Anga. Seeing his knowledge and his work not only the craftsmen of Magadha were interested but some people who came from other kingdoms decided to settle there and learn it. The cartographers and geologists of Magadha with the help of Viswakarma prepared a proper guideline to explore the mines and forests of Anga without hampering the natural environment. These delighted the local tribes as the forests were their mother and now there were also considered as the citizens and were given proper respect by the king. The king asked to send representatives from each tribe to the court so that it would help them to understand each other and solve their problems. First, they were skeptical but seeing the other tribal chiefs like Vishvanu, Gajraj, Kinkar, Hiranyadhanush in the important position of Magadha court they understood the good intention of the Magadha king. Karna's court had representatives from all sections of the society and their problems were rightfully addressed. 

 In Sawrg Devraj Indra was irritated and wanted to stop Viiswakarma but he smugly replied, 'Till now you and other DEvs sons get all kind of luxuries and enjoyed the favouritisms for being a DEvputr. So if now I want to help my grandson then what is the problem with that? I am not giving him anything luxurious, all he asked for knowledge for his subjects and I am providing it to them.'

Even Aswinikumars also came to Magadha in disguise and started to teach the local doctors more about medicine and treatment. The doctors though belonged to the Brahmin class but in some parts of Aryavart, they were considered as lower than other Brahmins as they had to touch dead bodies to learn about anatomy. That irked them for many years. But Karna declared that doctors were equal to God to helped us to stay healthy and saved our lives. So in Magadha, they were respected and many doctors from nearby kingdoms also came there and settled. 

One morning Karna got the news from spies in Banga for which he was waiting. They gave him the news from Rangamati village that they found a chariot maker called Adhrath and Radha. But there was no news of a girl living with them. Now Karna decided that he needed to win over Banga as soon as possible. He also instructed his spies to bring Adhirath and Radha to Magadha but even after much persuasion, Adhirath refused to trust them and come with them. Nowadays due to the situation in Banga, it was difficult to trust anyone.  

Karna also came to know about the dire situation of Banga. The new king was an alcoholic, lazy, cowardly and lustful person who was not interested in doing any work for the citizens. His entire focus was on extorting money from the subjects and using it for pleasure. The law and order condition was very bad. The taxes were very high, most of the officials were dishonest and did not do anything without bribes. The ministers who were still honest were very angry and wanted to remove the king. The kingdom was on a verge of civil war but they did not have a proper leader. Also, the king of Banga Chandraketu was a friend of the king of Kamrup and Kamrup king Mahiranga was a powerful warrior, so if anyone tried to attack Banga then Kamrup would come to their aid. So Karna needed a proper strategy to attack them.

Karna called all his most trusted ministers to the secret meeting chamber. When everyone sat on their respective sits Karna said, 'We needed to attack Banga.'

Vishnugupt, 'Banga, but why maharaj? I mean we need to expand our kingdom, but why now? A few days back we had such a huge war.....if we go for another one, it will cost us. Our subjects will be suffered.'