Princess Madanmanjari

'Rajkumari, It's risky. Please, let's go back.'

'Shut up! If you disturb me one more time, I will complain against you all to Pitashri.'

'But Rajkumari, we are telling this for your safety. It's not good for a Devkanya, especially a princess like you to roam on earth. It's not safe.'

'I am Gandharv Rajkumari Madanmanjari, daughter of Gandharvraj Chitrasena. Who will dare to disturb me.' replied a beautiful girl haughtily. Her beauty could only be compared with the holy fire. The way she regally moved, it was clear that she was royalty. She was none other than Princess Madanmanjari, the arrogant, proud princess of King Chitrasen. Her beauty was even envied by the most beautiful Apsara's and Devkanyas in Swarg. Everyone praised her for her beauty and that made her proud. Her parents loved her a lot and being a princess she was always pampered by everyone. Her parents always fulfilled all her demands and due to that, she became very stubborn. 

Princess Madanmanjari could go to any place in Swarg but her parents never allowed her to go to Earth. Being a stubborn girl she determined to see the Martyalok, so sometimes without informing her parents she came on earth along with her sakhis. They were her sakhis for namesake, actually she always treated them as Daasis. In Gandharvlok everyone was scared of her temper and arrogance, so when her sakhis warned her about the dangers on earth she stubbornly refused to stop and wanted to explore more. She always had real fun on earth especially disturbing the sages was her favorite entertainment. She along with her sakhis visited the Ashrams and tried to seduce the young Brahmmacharis there. Most of the young men just by seeing her forgot everything and proposed to her. After flirting for some time she just vanished or rudely ditched them. Till now she was enjoying being in the center of attraction but her fate changed the day she came to Mahendragiri Parvat.

One fine morning when Madanmanjari's father Gandarvraj Chitrasen left early to went to Swarg to meet Indradev, she again left Gandarvlok and came to Mahendragiri Parvat. She heard about the beauty of that place and wanted to explore it. But she had no idea that on that day a demon called 'Ari' also came there. When he saw the beautiful nymph, he lost his mind and decided to make her his. First he proposed her properly but when Madanmanjari rudely refused him, his male ego surfaced and he forcefully abducted her. He dragged her towards his chariote while Madanmanjari and her sakhis were crying for help, suddenly an arrow came from nowhere and broke the chariote.

Mahendragiri Parvat,

Karna left his Guru's ashram early in the morning to go the village to buy some essential things and some groceries. Both of his Gurus love his cooking skill and Karna also loved to cook for his Guru. Now the villagers near Mahendragiri Parvat got acquainted with Karna. They all loved and respected him as he was a student of Guru Parshuram and Viswamitra and also due to Karna's humble and polite nature. So every month when Karna came to the market, they always gave him fresh vegetables, fruits, some small gifts for Guru Parshuram and Viswamitra as a token of their respect. On that day Karna was going to the village market through a shortcut road in the forest, then he heard the screaming of some girls. He ran towards the sound and when he reached the place, he saw a demon was dragging a beautiful girl towards a chariot. Some other girls were also there who were crying and requesting the demon to leave her. Karna could not stand it anymore, so he used a powerful arrow from his quiver and launched to break the chariot. 

Demon Ari was stunned. His chariot was one of the strongest ones as he himself was one of the strongest warriors of Patallok and his chariot was broken just by a single arrow. He screamed, 'Who dared to attack me? If you have guts then come out.'

'To fight a coward like you, who forces an innocent helpless woman, doesn't need that much of guts,' said Karn as he came out from the forest.

When the demon tried to kidnap her, Madanmanjari was scared of her fate. But when she saw the man who rescued her, she was relieved in one hand, but also feared for the man. The demon was tall and huge. But the man was tall but slender. 'How will he fight with such a strong demon, 'thought Madanmanjari.