Marriage and disaster

Day of the Marriage,

Entire Dwarka was decorated beautifully. Representatives from many kingdoms like Kalinga, Manipur, Kashi, Kamrup, Nagrajya, Mahismati, Koshol etc came to Dwarka to attend the marriage ceremony. All the citizens of Dwarka as well as the guests were happy. Only four people were tensed about their upcoming planning. Subhadra was getting ready by her mothers, Yashoda and other women of Dwarka. Yamini was taking care of security as during the hustle bustle of the ceremony, their enemies could attack on them. She was sensing some upcoming danger and was preparing herself to defend her kingdom's and families' honor. But when someone's family conspired against them, it would be difficult to stop the enemies.

Kunti and Priyamvada wanted to stay with Subhadra but Krishna asked her to take care of the guests. Her tried hard to keep them away from her sister. Though he knew he could not fight Subhadra's niyati as she herself chose her path but still as a brother he tried to do his duty. But he knew he could not do anything. Both Kunti and Priyamvada excused themselves and went to Shiv temple. She bribed the main priest to open the secret door of the temple from where Subhadra and Arjun could run away. As per instruction, Subhadra wanted to go to the Shiv temple before marriage. Balram wanted to stop her but Krishna said, 'Let her go Dau.....Sister I hope you know what you are doing?'

Subhadra was scared, 'Does he know about our planning? No no...otherwise he will call the guards and arrest Arjun. May be I am getting skeptical.'

Subhadra touched his parent's and brothers' feet but to everyone's dismay she did not show any respect to Yashoda and Nand which she always did previously. She was going to be a part of Kurus so she could not stoop so low to bow in front of Gopas. Then as per plan she left for Shiva temple.

When she reached the temple, the main priest as per plan said that he wanted to conduct a special puja where only the new to be bride could stay. Then he took Subhadra inside the temple where Arjun was ready with Kunti and Priyamvada. All four of them came out from the secret door and run away with their chariot. Arjun was running the chariot in full speed to reach to the border where they arranged everything for marriage. Kunti also brought a few soldiers with her, who also ran with them in their horses. But  suddenly an arrow came and broke the chariot wheel. Arjun jumped out and saw they were chased by a group of soldiers who had both Dwark'a and Magadha's flag. Arjun took out his Gandeev and started fight but suddenly showers of arrow came and stopped Arjun's track. Arjun saw that both Karna and Yamini were standing side by side. Karna's naagpash already bound Kunti, Priyamvada and Subhadra while Yamini started slaughtering Indraprastha's soldiers. ARjun again started to fight before he could have a duel, a strong naagpash bound him which was launched by Krishna and Balram who also came to the battlefield. 

Arjun, 'Krishna, I was fighting with Karna and you have no right to attack me together.'

Krishna, 'A person who was stealing a bride like a cowerd should not talk about rules or laws. My friend is enough for you but we have a marriage to attend. That is why I am intervening.'

Then Yamini dragged Kunti, Priyamvada and Subhadra to her chariot while Krishna took ARjun.

Marriage mandap,

Everyone was waiting for the groom but he was no where. King Vasudev was agitated as the priest was calling for the groom. Then suddenly two chariots along with Karna, Dwarka brothers, Yamini came there.

Vasudev, ' What happened...Kanha, Yami where have you been and Magadhraj...why are you in battle regalia instead of your groom's attire?'

Without answering him, Krishna and Yamini dragged all the prisoners and brought them in front of everyone.

Rohini, 'Subhadra...what is this? Why is my daughter tied like a criminal? ANd what are Kunti, her maid and Arjun doing here?'

Krishna, 'Mata...what are you seeing today is the product of our bad parenting. Yes today every member of Dwarka royal family is responsible for what had happened. We always pampered our sister, we always catered her every whim, we never scold her or become strict with her when she behaved rudely or did anything wrong. And now the result is in front of you.....Father your beloved daughter tried to run away with her lover, this Arjun. Our Bua, her maid, her son and Subhadra, they all planned to run away from the marriage ceremony destroying our and Magadha's reputation.'