Teaser

Kurukshetra, Dwapar Yug

The war was over. Wherever you looked at the vast field of Kurukshetra, only have corpses and blood. Vultures were roaming over the entire area. A few men and women were roaming with torches in their hands to find the bodies or whatever was left of their near and dear ones. The fight that started between two groups of cousins had destroyed half of the warrior population of aryavart. 

On the bank of river Ganga a man was standing. His entire appearance whether his Maurpankh, his beautiful Ashtratni body, or his dark feature all screamed divinity. But today the man seemed to be tired. The divine face which was full of smiles and positivity was filled with pain.

'So at last you did it Dwarkadhish. Congratulations! You have succeeded in destroying the Kshatriyas.'

The legendery Dwarkadhish looked behind. There stood a woman, no not a woman, a goddess. From his birth, she was the one who always stayed with him. She was the first one who was sacrificed in the establishment of the so-called Dharm. 

Krishna, 'Sister Yogmaya, so you are still angry with me?'

Yogmaya, 'How could I be angry with the Avatar of Vishnu? You won the war after all, now everyone will chant your name, the bards will sing in your praise, and the tale of valor of your cousins will be glorified by the historians. All their success will be glorified and their wrong deeds will be completely whitewashed. It is the rule that history always portrayed the winners as Dharmvaan and losers as sinners.'

Krishna, 'I know sister you do not agree with my method but this is the only way.'

Yogamya, 'I am not against your method but the people you have supported.'

Krishna, 'The Kauravas and Shakuni were the greater evil....'

Yogmaya, 'And that is why you chose the lesser evil. But my brother even lesser has the "EVIL" in them and it will not take time to grow. In fact who is the judge of what evil is great or less?'

Krishna was silent. Even he agreed with his sister who was never wrong. After all she was the part of Adi Shakti herself. Tiredly he asked, 'So now what sister?'

Yogmaya, 'I don't know, only time will tell you about the seed you have planted. But I just want to say one thing brother, in this war, there is one person whose death is going to change everything. Your so-called cousin was happy that he defeated him but let me remind you that he was not defeated, Krishna. When everyone was busy with their materialistic victory, he was the one who was thinking about the entire universe. He sacrificed himself for humanity, for the future of the entire universe. His death will not go in vain. His death is the beginning of another story.' Yogmaya vanished.

Suddenly he heard a scream from the camp of his cousins. He just looked at the rising sun as he understood what happened. The darkness had started showing its true color.

Kaliyug, a lone, uncharted island near Africa

A man was sitting in a dark room. His face was not visible. The room was furnished with expensive, antiques as the owner of the island were the richest man on earth. But he was not paying any heed to the expensive items of the room, rather he was concentrated on his most treasured thing in the room...the painting, the painting of the love of his life who was his greatest enemy, the king of his dream against whom he made the biggest conspiracy. The man who for the sake of his friend left everything and a man who to protect the universe sacrificed himself on the Warfield of Kurukshetra.

 The man who for the sake of his friend left everything and a man who to protect the universe sacrificed himself on the Warfield of Kurukshetra

The man, 'Thousands of years passed but still, I am waiting for you. I know you have to come back my Sun....just for you I am waiting and I am sure no one, not even your Govind can stop me from what I want.

Note-

Thank you all for loving my books. This is a teaser of a new story that will have very irregular updates. I just wrote it so that I will not forget the plot. But this book will have blood, gore, homosexuality and dark themes so read at your own risk. This is the story of friendship, trust, sacrifice, pain, love, lust, conspiracies, revenge and last but not the least REDEMPTION.

New upcoming book- Antim-The Saga of RE(VENGE)DEMPTION.