Curse

The next day Madanmanjari did her Shringar in such a way that even Devs could not resist her charm. She wore a beautiful light pink colored dress which enhanced all her curves beautifully. She was confident that today Karna would completely surrender himself to her.

Madanmanjari, 'Your guru asked you to meditate to please Tridevs. But after today, all your efforts will be only to please me. You yourself will profess your love to me and leave everything for me.' Thinking that she reached to Mahendra Giri Parvat.

It was early morning

It was early morning. Sun was still not completely risen. Karna was sitting in the lotus position in front of a beautiful waterfall. He was meditating to have complete control over his senses. Karna always had problems with religious rituals. He never chanted any mantra to please the Devs. But even if his dislike towards the Devs, he somehow never made himself hate Suryadev. He always felt a strange connection towards Suryanarayan. Though he never worshipped Lord Suryanarayan but he always loved to wake up early even before the sunrise and observed the beauty of the dawn. Today he was trying to obey his Guru and meditate to concentrate his mind. But he was feeling that something was going to happen. He was feeling restless but tried to control his mind. Suddenly he heard a jingle of payel. Opening his eyes he saw a beautiful maiden wearing a very seductive dress was coming towards him. He observed the woman and realized that she was the princess whom he met a few days back. The girl came in front of him and said, 'So we meet again darling. I am really impressed with your strength. So I came here to thank you properly.' Karna said, 'There's no need to thank me Princess, I just did my duty as a human. But what are you doing here alone? You are the Gandharva princess. You shall not roam in this place alone. Now please return to your Lok and let me finish my meditation.'

Madanmanjari, 'What will you gain by doing hard penance dear. Such a handsome and strong man like you shall not waste his youth in doing hard penance. What do you achieve by staying with sages here alone, in the forest? You know, with your strength you shall be a king. You can have all luxuries in your life. You can enjoy all the beauties and pleasure of life.'

Karna thought, 'Why is this princess not leaving? What does she want?' So he asked, 'Princess, I am not interested in any luxury. Right now my only goal is to obey my Gurus' order and finish my training. So please, I am requesting you to leave me and let me finish my meditation.'

Madanmanjari was irritated. Many sages, Devputras and Gandharvas could do anything to please her but today this man was not showing any interest. She said, 'Every man needs pleasure my dear. You are just pretending to be indifferent to my beauty but actually, you are not. You are just a hypocrite and today I will prove that. Soon you will confess your feelings to me.'

Madanmanjari was an expert in singing and dancing. She started to sing in her melodious voice. Her voice was so soothing that even the Gods in heaven were mesmerized. She also started dancing and her beauty captivated the entire nature. Karna was also enchanted by her beauty. He had neither seen such a beautiful woman in his entire life and nor did he had a chance to go near any girl before. Her close proximity was also rising the desire in him. Madanmanjari also understood his condition. Karna tried hard to keep himself still and continue his meditation. He tried to separate his mind from his body and controlled himself. Madanmanjari then sensually came towards Karna and hugged him. She held him tightly and kissed him. Her soft body, her enchanting smell, soft lips created sparks in his body. Karna thought, 'I have to resist her. I cannot lose myself to her. My intuition is saying that she is not a good woman. She is just doing this to seduce me, not for love. I cannot fall for such a woman.' Here Madanmanjari mentally laughed. She knew Karna could not resist her for long. Here Karna closed his eyes. He almost surrendered himself to the beautiful maiden but suddenly he felt someone called him, 'Bhrata, I know you can do anything.'