| SIXTY - TWO |

<New York>Time: 12:20om

<New York>
Time: 12:20om

A/N: Whole chapter full of smut Just for you..

I slammer her against the door, shutting the door to her bedroom. I take her to the bed, pushing her on it and getting on top of her.

I rip off her dress that was probably hundreds of dollars.

I leave left bites down her neck to her chest and practically all over her body, gorgeous body.

Once she was only in her bra and panties. I take off my belt and dress shirt and my pants, leaving me in my briefs. She licks her lips, looking at the bulge in my brief's.

"Look what you did you made daddy all hard" I said, and get back on top of her, creating more love bites on all of her body.

"I'm sorry daddy" she pouts.

Recently, Gabriella told me she has daddy kink now. It doesn't bother me since she's never called her dad daddy she's only called him Papa and Dad.

"You're going to have to fix it, so how about you get on your knees?" I said standing up from the bed, so does she and she gets on her knees in front of me looking, so goddamn gorgeous

"I'm gonna suck you off daddy" She said before grabbing the waistband of my briefs and putting them down letting my dick spring out.

She immediately puts her mouth on the tip of my cock swirling, her tongue teasing me.

"Fucking tease" I groan out.

"Sorry daddy" she said before deep throating me putting my whole cock in her mouth.

"Fuck" I groan.

I grab a face full of her hair, taking her out of me, then shoving her mouth back down dick and repeating the process.

I make her speed up her pace, making her deep throat me faster, only for me let out groans and moans come out of my mouth.

I feel my climax coming, so I decided to take control.

"Open wide" I said, and she listened opening her mouth more.

I began to fuck her mouth, hard and fast she lets out groans and tears form in her eyes.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I groan, before cumming in her mouth, she takes her mouth out of my dick. She looks up at me and swallows my cum. Her saliva dripping from my dick only makes me more hard by the sight of it. Gorgeous.

After she stands up, I put her on the
end of her bed, spreading her legs so that I can take off her panties, without warning, I thrust inside of her both of us moaning and groaning.

After she stands up, I put her at the end of the bed, spreading her legs so that I can take off her panties, and without warning, I thrust inside of her, both of us, moaning and groaning.

"F-fuck baby your so tight" I moan thrusting deeper.

"Y-your big" she moans.

I move her so that she's on the bed fully and I'm on top of her.

I thrust faster and deeper each time. She moved her hands from her sides to the back of my neck, leaving claw marks and probably drawing blood like she always does.

But I love it.

"Giovanni I can feel you in my fucking stomach" she moans into my ear before dragging her nails down my back.

"Good I want to be there" I said and thrusted inside of her slower.

After a few minutes of thrusting inside of her, I feel my climax coming closer to the edge.

"Ohhh...fuck I'm close, so close Giovanni" she moans and grips the back of my hair.

"Me too" I said before I thrusted inside of her faster again.

After a few more thrusts I feel my climax at the edge.

"I need to cum" she moans.

"Hold it" I said dominantly.

I rammed into her like if I was a bull and she was a target.

"Fuck...daddy you're so big and rough" she says, making me smirk.

"Always rough and big for you when it comes to sex" I said and winked at her before set my lips on top of hers.

"Can I cum now?" She asks.

"Yes, gorgeous" I pant out before the both of us cum together.

I suggested inside of her a few more times before pulling out both of us, panting and sweating.

I looked at the alarm on her nightstand, seeing that it reads 2 o'clock in the morning.

I walk to her bathroom, grabbing a rag and wedding it before going back into the bedroom and cleaning her up after I clean myself up, I throw the rag into the laundry basket and get back into bed.

"Good night gorgeous" I said before she fell asleep on top of my chest.

I love this women.

• Sorry that its bad written smut

Sorry that its bad written smut.

He didn't pull out in time 😮‍💨

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 847

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez