| ELEVEN |

<France>Time: 11:47 pm

<France>
Time: 11:47 pm

I was getting into my bed when I heard the doorbell ring.

'Who's ringing my doorbell at this time of night' I thought to myself.

I walk downstairs towards my door, I unlock it before seeing Gabi outside of my house.

"Gabi? Are you okay?" I ask and walk her into the house.

She looks like she's been crying recently.

"Do you want something to eat? Drink?" I ask but she shakes her head 'no'.

"Do you need some fresh clothes? A blanket?" She shakes her head 'yes'.

I run upstairs and grab some sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and a blanket to keep her warm.

I go downstairs to see tears streaming down her face.

I walk over to her, "the bathroom is right by the steps" I said and she nodded before going to the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and she walked out with the wet clothes in her hands.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask and she shakes her head 'no'.

I nodded.

After a couple of minutes, I found Gabi laying on the armrest of the couch. The couch is leather and I didn't want her to be sleeping in a rough place, Therefore I picked her up and brought her to my room.

It's more comfortable for her that way.

After I laid her under the covers of my bed, she gradually awakened, looking up at me, confused. "Where am I?" she asked. "In my room, you fell asleep on the couch, so I brought you up here so you would be comfortable," I replied.

Her yawn fills the room as I begin to walk out, but she grabs my arm and pouts, "stay with me for a while."

I got into bed with her. She laid her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around my torso. My lips touched her forehead just before she drifted off to sleep.

***

When I awoke the next morning, I noticed Gabi was suddenly missing. I put on a t-shirt and walked downstairs to find her preparing breakfast.

"Hey, good morning. Since you let me stay over and lend me some of your clothes, I decided to make breakfast". Then she smiled at me.

"No need to do that but thanks," I said as I walked over to her and watched her flip pancakes. "Where did you learn to cook?" I asked her as I watched her cook Pancakes, eggs, and bacon at once."One of my dad's best friends, Cassidy, she's the CEO of Williams industry," She said, finishing up breakfast and setting it on the kitchen island.

I went to the pantry and grabbed the butter and syrups, and set them on the kitchen island.

"Where's Anna?" She asks.

"She's at her first sleepover" I did and Gabi made an 'aww' sound.

I heard footsteps and saw that Emma was coming down.

"Isn't that the girl that was at Amelia's house the other day?" Emma says walking to the fridge.

"Yeah, it is," I said.

"Isn't she too young for you to be fucking" Emma says.

"Emma this is exactly why you are going back to dad's," I said.

I don't want to but dad is the only one that'll put her in check.

"Well you are just like mom, a whore" she says and stomps upstairs.

I roll my eyes.

"Sorry Gabi," I said and she said it was alright that kids have mouths.

"She's your sister?" Gabi questioned.

"Yeah, but she's called the mistake 'cause my parents had hate sex, and poof she was made, when she was five my dad called me saying that my mom ran off and left Emma in his house. I understood why my dad couldn't take care of Emma I mean he works 24/7 and couldn't take care of her and-" I stopped blabbering.

"Why'd you stop talking?" She asks and I look at her. "Was I talking too much?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"No your fine" she smiles at me.

"Well, anyways Emma needed a lot of attention so I told my father that I'd take her for a while but then I got attached to her. Now I'm sending her back to her dad" I said ending with a chuckle.

"Yeah I'm the youngest, I don't know what it's like to have younger siblings look up to you," Gabi said, shrugging her shoulders.

If only she knew.

"Yeah," I said grabbing our now-empty plates of food.

Smirking, I said, "I guess I'll be seeing you a lot more now that you'll be living here for a few months."

"Yeah well, you better keep your hands to yourself when Enzo is around."

"No matter how dumb he may be, I advise you to distance yourself when he is around. His eyes catch everything."

I smirk to myself, "Therefore that means I get you to myself when he's not here?"

"Sure," She says and I grab her wrist.

"I'm taking Emma to the airport at 2ish but afterward how about we play together.....in my room," I ask and she whispers in my ear which makes my dick harder than bricks.

"I'd like that daddy"

***

After a while of talking about random shit, I Family build up the nerve to ask her...

"How come you let me take your virginity at the club?" I ask and her face heats up like a tomato.

"I was hurt and angry and I was fucking drunk I don't know what I was doing at the moment, sorry." She said, I bend down so that my face was right in front of hers.

"It's alright" I kiss her cheek.

"I'm gonna go take my sister to the airport when I get back I wanna see that red lacey set on you" I send her a wink before seeing her walk upstairs.

I call Emma to come down and that it's time to leave, a few minutes pass and we're in the car.

Goodbye Emma

• Drama in the next chapter, who's ready?

Drama in the next chapter, who's ready?

Ethan's coming back.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1038

Next update: November 10.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez

My ProfessorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara