| TWENTY - THREE |

<France>Time: 9:30

<France>
Time: 9:30

Last night I went to the club to take my mind off shit.

And the next morning, I woke up with a random girl in my bed I'm not surprised it's usually what happens when I go off on rampages, but the only thing that I wish was that the random girl was actually Gabi and my bed.

I'm currently sitting on a barstool in my kitchen drinking coffee today's gonna be a busy day because it's Thanksgiving and they change of plans of happened my dad coming down along with my twin brothers and sister's.

And yesterday Veronica, since she and Anastasia were in Italy, she dropped off Anastasia at my dad's so that she'll be actually coming back down here.

So it will just be my family with Gabi and Enzo for Thanksgiving dinner.

*******

My dad is currently in the back cooking a turkey.

He's grilling it we usually grill it. Anastasia is helping Gabriella and Jaxon bake.

Gabriella asked if it were okay for him to be over for thanksgiving I didn't see a problem so I let him, as long as Aaron doesn't come over.

my sister is on the couch with Enzo playing video games.

My dad also brought his girlfriend 'Rochelle' she seems chill and she's nice from what I herd they've only been dating for about three months.

My dad told me rochelle is only 10 years younger than him, - she's 32, he's 42 - I don't see a problem with it whatever makes him happy. Rochelle has three kids her oldest being 18 then she has a 16 and 12.

TW: rape mentioning

My dad told me that she was raped at 13 and had a kid at 14. I felt so bad for her no one should go through that.

I know that Vincenzo had Matheo at fourteen him and Cleo forgot protection.

A/N: idk if I gave Gabi mom a name but it's Cleo now I guess.

I hear screams coming from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen seeing a half dressed woman.

But not just any woman -my mom.

"mom what the fuck are you wearing? This isn't a club it's a family dinner" I said in my mom's scoffed at me.

"I can wear whatever I desire" my mom says. She turns around towards me and oh my God her boobs are almost freaking popping out of the tight shirt she's wearing.

How did I not even see her come in the house?

Thank god that Gabi is covering Anastasia's eyes because if she saw my mom right now, should be terrified.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with your sloppy seconds?"

She gasps, "Don't you dare talk to your mother that way" she says, pointing her finger at me.