then we're lost till we're found.

Start from the beginning

,,Hmm... Do you want me to call Yujin to come here?" Yuna asked which made Wonyoung widen her eyes shaking her head side to side, ,,Don't you dare! You'll disturb her!" Wonyoung insisted while Yuna just rolls her eyes. ,,Whateverr.."

Then, Wonyoung spoke again, ,,Right. What happened to Karina? Ever since she got in the middle of a conversation because 'her mom called her' she hasn't really texted us in the group chat after that?" Kim asked, but Shin shrugged, ,,I don't know... I texted her and she still hasn't answered, same with Yujin too." Yuna sighed. Then silence filled the air...

But suddenly Wonyoungs stomach grumbled which made Yuna laugh out loud, ,,Did you not eat breakfast?!" she asked, while Wonyoung shook her head guilty, ,,No. I was too busy arguing with my older brother if mint choco was good or not.." she explained.

,,Fine.. Stay here! I'll get something from the canteen!" she instructed before getting up and grabbing her water bottle with her and entered the building once again.

After Yuna left to buy her food from the canteen, Wonyoung saw someone getting out of the building, walking towards her and sitting down beside her. It was a guy smiling at her shyly. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a dark brown blazer coating his sleeveless shirt, a light-grey denim pants with some kind of pattern in it, and an orange flat shoes.

 He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a dark brown blazer coating his sleeveless shirt,  a light-grey denim pants with some kind of pattern in it, and an orange flat shoes

Wonyoung looked at the guy who sat beside him, ,,O-oh right, I-i should probably introduce myself... I'm Haruto, I'm in the same class as Karina." he smiled looking at her. Wonyoung faced Haruto, ,,Wait...If you're Karinas classmate, then can you tell me if shes doing alright?" Asking for this favour, without even hesitating it came out of her mouth.

But the boy he just met seemed to have no problem about this at all, and answered her without problems on his face, ,,Well...Karina is doing good, but I think she has been talking less in class and participating in recitals less lately." he shrugged.

,,I see... Well, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class then?" Wonyoung asked, but Haruto shrugged once more, ,,Eh.. I decided to skip class, since the class was too boring." the boy explained.

As the time went on, Wonyoung got a notification from her phone, she looked at it to see the notification from Yuna with a message,

Drop dead gorgeous🥰 >

Today

Drop dead gorgeous🥰:
WONY IM AT DETENTION. I GOT CAUGHT BECAUSE THIS STUPID JAY SNITCHED. GRR. ANYWAY ILL GIVE THE FOOD TO YOU LATER. SORRY ><

Me:
Lmfao, okay, take care!

Type....

Wonyoung laughed at her chat before turning her phone back off.

Then, the guy who was beside her, looked at her, ,,Do you have anyone to dance with at Sunghoons party?" Haruto asked, while Wonyoung lit her eyes up, ,,You're going too?!" she smiled, while he nodded, ,,Ooooh! Good! Maybe we can dance together... That is if you'd like..." she invited, which made him look down in shyness, ,,I'd love that-" the boy got cut off.

,,Kim Wonyoung." a mascular deep but somewhat lightly pitched voice from behind them was heard, making the both of them turn their heads behind them. It was Sunghoon, with his hands on his pocket looking at the both of them deadly, him looking at Haruto like he was his prey, this made Haruto gulped.

Then Sunghoon, walked towards the both of them and gently but tightly grabbed Wonyoungs arm making her stand up, ,,Shouldn't you be at class?" Sunghoon questioned in a cold but somewhat sulky tone. ,,Well- shouldnt YOU be at class too?!" she hesitated loss of words, to not say anything so she gave the question back to him.

Sunghoon sighed and looked at her annoyed, ,,Well I obviously just got here, because my sister asked me to help her carry some new furnitures she just bought, now come on, we're late for class.'' as he explained this, he dragged Wonyoung back inside the building with him leaving Haruto looking at the both of them annoyed.

•••

*+:。.。After school

It was finally home time for the all of them, Yujin, Yuna, Wonyoung, and surprisingly Karina was walking with them... But as usual, Karina was still the silent one. Everyone was silent, clearly waiting for Karina to start the conversation, till Yujin got fed up and looked at Karina.

,,Ugh, thats it. What is happening with you Karina?! Why aren't you talking?! Usually even when you're the most exhausted person on earth you would still be energetic?!-" Yujin got cutted of by Karina, ,,I just don't want to talk okay? Stop forcing me to talk." Karina said coldly.

Making the all three of them go dead silent looking at each other with a sad expression written on their face, whilst the older hurried the walk ahead of them. Yuna sighed and sat down the nearest bench.

Yujin and Wonyoung followed Yuna sitting beside her, ,,What's happening to Karina, I missed the old Karina. The energetic one, the-" Yuna got cutted of by Wonyoung, ,,Yuna...stop being so negative...Maybe she's just...tired."

,,Let's just give her some time, maybe she's just stressed. As long as she doesn't hate us, we're fine... right?" Yujin explained, as the two agreed with her.

WHY DO YOU THINK KARINA IS ACTING LIKE THAT?!?!!?!

Sorry i've been busy with business proposal. ☺️

VOTE AND COMMENT !!🐯🐯🐯