Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Saturday21st September 1990Mike's POV:

Saturday
21st September 1990
Mike's POV:

How can Will not tell that I have a massive crush on him and I mean like MASSIVE. I keep on flirting with him and everything but he still cant see how much I truly like him, maybe I just need to turn it up a notch.

And that's exactly what I was going to do.

Right now it was 8:20pm I was riding my bike towards Will's house to pick him up because the party wanted to hang out at the arcade and then to the movies and I had a plan that I was going to be flirting and acting all lovey-dovey towards Will all night to see how he would react, I hope this works or I'm just going to really embarrass myself.

I dropped my bike on the grass by the Byers front door and knocked 3 knocks on the door waiting for the door to open and when it did I came face to face with a beautiful boy named Will Byers. He was wearing a familiar sweater and some jeans, I looked back at the sweater Will was wearing and it finally clicked he was wearing my sweater and god did he look adorable in it. I could feel my face warm up and my heart start to thump in my chest as I continued to stare at Will and his beautiful face, I looked down at his lips for a few seconds before I finally spoke.

"You look.." I started "you look pretty" I finally spat out peeling my eyes away from his soft red lips and towards his mesmerising hazel eyes that I get lost in ever time I look into them. I saw Will's face start to turn slightly red which made me smirk and walk slightly closer to him "I- thank you" the shorter boy nervously replied looking down at his white shoes with a small smile on his rosie cheeks trying to hide his smile but I could still see it "you ready to go?" I asked him walking a tiny bit closer to him "oh- uh yeah I'm ready" Will stated taking his gaze off his shoes and to my eyes "great! Oh and one more thing" I told him before I took a few more steps closer to him until we were nearly about to kiss, I bent down slightly so I was eye level with Will then I brought my head to the side of Will's head so my mouth was right beside Will's ear "you look adorable in your sweater or should I say...my sweater" I softly whispered into Will's ear and moving my head back so I was making eye contact with Will and again only a few inches away from his red lips. I winked at him with a small grin on my face as I saw Will's face turn even more red until he looked like a tomato. I straightened my back and walked away from Will and hopped back on my bike then looking back to Will only to see that he was stood frozen by the door frame still blushing like mad "Will you coming!?" I shouted at him which caught his attention as he nodded rapidly and walking out of his house shutting and locking the door behind him before he walked over to his bike picking it up then getting into it.

I smiled at him and we both started to ride towards our first destination the arcade.

~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU A LOT OF JOY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR!

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT  I WOULD MAKE IT LONGER BUT ITS 3AM WHERE I AM AND IM ABOUT TO PASS OUT IM SO TIRED BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

Word count: 648