Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sunday 22nd September 1990Will's POV:

Sunday
22nd September 1990
Will's POV:

I slowly flutter open adjusting to the new bright light shining into my eyes. I raise my head instantly feeling a sharp, intense pain on my head I bring up my hand and place it on my head closeting my eyes shut tightly from the pain.

"omg your up" a male voice speaks making me jump from where I was sitting. I looking over to see who the male voice was and saw Mike standing in the doorway with a bowl in hand. "Mike?" I asked confused rubbing the back of my head slightly "omg spider man your up" he rushes out to me quickly placing the bowl on the table beside me "spider ma-" I cut myself off quickly realising that I still had my spider suit on.

"How are you feeling?" The taller boy sweetly asked me sitting down on his bed beside me "Fine, what am I doing here?" I replied confused "oh uh...a car kinda flew into you and...yeah I brought you back to my place and helped you I hope that was okay" the nervous boy quickly answered "no, no thats fine but I should really get going I can't stay here to long" I say as I slowly get out of the boys bed and standing up onto my feet "oh okay I hope you get home safe" he tells me getting up from his bed and smiling at me sweetly "thank you and bye Mike" I place my hand on the boys shoulder before walking up to his open window and climbing out "bye spider man" i hear before I started swinging back home.

Once I got home it was around 10:21am so nobody would be home right now which I was happy about. I walked into my bathroom and slowly took off my mask and I saw that I massive bruise had formed onto my eye and my bottom lip was bleeding slightly but it wasn't all that bad.

I cleaned put my bottom lip and turned my body towards to the bathroom door. I reached over and grabbed the door handle starting to open the door to the bathroom open, once I opened the door I came face to face with a another person.

"Will?" they say

~~~

Ik so sorry this is really short again and I haven't posted in a while but I'm trying to make a new fanfic and I was wondering if you would like me to start posting them now or to wait till I'm done with this fanfic first anyways I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day or night byeee❤️

Word count: 449