What happened? - Chapter 7

WednesdaySeptember 17th 1990The boys changing roomMike's POV:

Wednesday
September 17th 1990
The boys changing room
Mike's POV:

As Will was taking off his shirt I saw lots of black and purple bruises all over his body. I gasped loudly making Will turn around to see what I gasped at.

Will quickly pulled his PE shirt over his head and covering his stomach. "Will what was that? Are you okay? What happened? How did that happen? Will please tell me what happen-" I kept on asking him the same questions before I got cut off by him. "It's nothing Mike..I'm fine" he snapped back at him while he continued to change into his PE stuff. I looked at him for a few more seconds before I started to get changed too.

When we were both done we walked outside together onto the filed. I turned to face Will and grabbed him hands in mine making him stop walking and look at me. "Will please tell me what are those bruises were from" I said in a soft tone looking at him in his eyes. He shook his head slightly before he spoke up. "I-I can't Mike..I'm sorry" he told me looking down at his shoes. I sighed and brought him into a soft hug making sure to not hurt him. "Okay Will, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable. But I just want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what happens. If you ever feel like you want to tell me about it please do because I want to help you as much as I can because I lo- care about you Will, I care about you so so much" I said to him in a soft, calm voice messing with his short hair and resting my chin on top of his head as his head was on my neck.

I felt his head move to look at me in the eyes. He smiled as a few tears ran down his soft, red cheeks. I brought my hand up to his cheeks and wiped his tears away as I smiled back at him and pulled him in for another warm hug.

~~~~

( I'm sorry this one is shorter I'm doing this late a night and I have school in the morning but the next chapter I can promise you it will be much longer than this one! Anyways I hope you enjoyed! And I hope you have a great day/night! <3 )

Word count: 424