Spiderman - Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1 - SPIDERMAN

                         SEPTEMBER 14TH 1990

Will's pov:

It's only been 2 weeks after I got  bitten by that spider and I'm still finding out all the new stuff that I can do.

Right now I'm sitting on the edge of a tall building while it's raining slightly. I love to look down at the city from here, it's just so peaceful and beautiful and everyone looks to tiny.

I then suddenly heard shouting from below me. I swung down to where the shouting was coming from, it was coming from this sketchy alleyway. I landed on the hard floor and slowly made my way to the dark, misty alleyway and the I stopped in my tracks when I saw a tall raven haired boy getting pushed to the ground by a group of boys.

I ran over to the boys and started to shout at them to stop. "Hey look! It's the spider boy" one of the boys said which I guessed to be the leader of the small group of boys. I don't know what came over me but before i knew it I punched one of the boys and he moved back slightly from the sudden contact.

All the boys ran off into the distance leaving me and the tall raven haired boy alone. I turned to the tall boy and saw that he was the boy I have liked since I was 8 years old.

Michael Wheeler.

Why were they beating him up for? I asked myself and then I realised I was staring so I quickly put my hand out so he could take it. He slowly took my hand and got up. "uh..thank you" the other boy said nervously while giving a weak smile.

"Are you- are you okay?" I asked him and smiling back even though I had a mask on so he couldn't even see that I was smiling at him. "oh yeah, I'm fine..thank you again..I'm Michael Wheeler but my friends just call me Mike" he said as he rubs the back of his head nervously "it's nice to meet you Mike! I'm uh..well I cant actually tell you my real name" I told him laughing awkwardly towards the end. "Oh..well do you have like a..superhero name?" He asked me.

Superhero? He thought I was a superhero? I could feel my heart start to beat faster and faster and my face to start to heat up. "Superhero?" I asked him confused "I mean you did save me from those dicks over there..so yeah! You're a superhero" he told me which only had my face turn even more red. "What about Spiderman?" The taller boy told me "what?" I said to him even more confused then ever. "Spiderman! Your superhero name" he said while his smile started to grow.

"uh..I should really get going..I will hopefully see you around Spiderman" the raven haired boy shouted to me winking before he ran off into the mist till I could no longer see him anymore.

"Spiderman" I said to myself before i made my way back home too with a massive grin on my face.

‧₊˚.*