Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Wednesday 18th September Mike's POV:

Wednesday
18th September
Mike's POV:

School had finally ended and now I'm waiting behind the school fror Wendy so we can hang out. After a few more minutes of waiting she finally came "sorry I'm so late Mike" she told me with a bright smile placed of her face "it's okay Wendy. Are you ready to go to the movies?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

From school to the movies was about a 15 minute walk so it wasn't that bad. "What movie are we going to see again?" I asked her as the cinema came into view "back to the future part 3" she told me and I just nodded. We made our way into the movies and I brought our popcorn and tickets because Wendy told me she forgot to bring some money but I didn't mind.

"Are you excited to watch the movie Mike?" Wendy asked me as she gripped my arm tightly "yeah! I'm really excited I have actually been waiting to watch this movie for a while now" I told her and chuckle towards the end.

We took our seats and I placed the popcorn on the floor then placed both of our drink in the cup holders. The movie had finally begun and I suddenly felt something soft touch my hand, I looked down the see what it was and I saw that Wendy was holding my hand, I awkwardly laughed and looked back to the big bright screen in front of me.

Soon the movie ended and Wendy let go of my hand and stood up. When we walked out of the movie together it was really dark outside. "I had a really good time with you Mike" Wendy told me with a sweet smile. I smiled back and nodded. Suddenly she got onto my tippy toes and placed a small, light kiss on my cheek "I hope we can do this again some time Mike. I will see you tomorrow" and with that she waved goodbye to me and got into her moms car then sped off.

I walked home still very shocked about what happened. Why would she do that? Maybe she was just trying to be friendly and nothing more.

~~~

STOP IM SO SO SORRY THIS IS EVEN SHORTER THEN THE LAST ONE. AND IM REALLY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING A LOT I WILL TRY TO POST MORE.

word count: 407