Oh - Chapter 2

Oh - Chapter 2

September 15th 1990

Will's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I rolled over on my bed and hit my alarm clock to make the loud beeping noise to stop. I slowly got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes
tiredly and yawned.

I walked over to my closet and picked out some new clothes to wear for the first day back at school. I got my clothes then walked into the bathroom to put them on, after I put on my clothes I brushed my teeth and then sorted out my messy hair.

When I was finally done I heard my mom shout my name. I rushed out of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen where my mom Joyce Byers and my brother Jonathan Byers were at. "Here is your breakfast honey" my mom said to me as I sat down at our little table as she placed my food down. "Thank you mom" I thanked her as I started to eat my eggs and bacon. When I was done eating I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag from the floor and walked up to my mom.

"Bye mom! I will see you when I get home" I told her as she kissed the top of my head and waved me goodbye as I left the house and hopped onto my bike starting my journey to school.

when I finally got to school I put my bike were the rest of the bikes were and walked over to where me and my friends always meet before school. Mike was the only one there, I have liked Mike for the longest time but there was no way that he liked me back, I have seen the way his looks at El and it breaks my heart every time.

"Hey Mike!" I shouted to him as I walked over. Mike turned around to me and had the sweetest smile planted on his face which made my heart flutter.

"Oh hey Will" he said back "are the rest here yet?" I asked him and he shook his head saying "no, not yet"

Dustin's pov:

Me, Lucas, Max and El were hiding behind some bushes watching Mike and Will, we were trying to come up with a plan to get them together.

"They look so in love, are you sure they aren't already together?" Max said breaking the silences "if they were together wouldn't they be holding hands all the time and hugging?" Lucas said and Max just sighed. "How are we even going to get them together? El now asked us and I turned to her to answer her question "we are going to get them alone together! Maybe something will happen" I said in and excited tone then turning back to Mike and Will but they were gone. "Hey where did they go?" I asked the rest of my friends and then they all looked at me and got up "we need to get find them! Come on" Max said as we all got up and started to look for them with only 20 minutes left till our classes would start.

Will's pov:

Mike told me he has to tell me something really important. I wonder what he wants to tell me? Well I will find out soon because Mike suddenly stopped, we were behind the school were no one else was.

"so what's up Mike?" I asked him and I started to get worried because he started to fiddle with his fingers and he only did that when he was nervous or worried about something. I grabbed his hands and looked up into his beautiful eyes "Mike are you okay?" I asked him and I swear I saw him blush when I grabbed onto his hands but I was probably imagining it right?

"Will..I- uh..I-" Mike was really struggling to tell me so I pulled him into a big hug and told him "hey, hey it's okay just take your time okay?" and after a few seconds I pulled away from the hug because Mike said he was ready to tell me.

"Whenever you are ready Mike" I told him and smiled at him trying to make him feel better while I was still holding onto his hands. "Will, I- I LIKE EL!" As soon as he said that I let got of his hands and just looked at him. I felt my heart drop down and tears start to form into my eyes.

I knew it, I knew he liked El..why would I even think I even had a chance with him? I'm so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Oh..well I think she likes you too..you should really tell her how you feel Mike" I told him trying my best not to cry right there and then, I cant cry in front of him, he will think I'm weak and I really don't want him to think that about me. "uh..y-you think so?" He asked me rubbing the back of his neck as I just nodded.

And that's when I couldn't take it anymore I told him I had to go and I rushed into the washroom and started to cry my heart out.

Mike's pov:

Today was the day I was going to tell Will that I liked him! I thought to myself as me and Will were walking to the back of the school were no one else was.

I was so so close to telling him how I felt but I just got too nervous and told him that I liked El! How stupid could I be? I have just ruined the perfect moment to tell him how I really felt and of course I messed it all up like I always do, why couldn't I just tell him? Why?

Suddenly Will told me he had to go and he ran off into the school as I covered my face with my hands and sighed.

"Why didn't I just tell him the truth, how I really felt about him? That I actually have this massive crush on him..that I have liked him since I was 8 years old?" I kept on telling myself until I heard someone come over to me and I turned my head to see who it was, I was shocked to see that it was...

‧₊˚.*