Later the turtles watch a movie together, Tasneem was asleep leaning on Mikey, and Jesse was sleeping on the couch next to Leo starting to lean into him. Donnie and Cheyenne were sitting next to each other watching the movie while Jamey's head was on Raph's lap sleeping. Later that night, all the turtles were sleeping until Jesse woke up after hearing something. Jesse sees her sisters wake up too after hearing the sound coming from outside. "Boys, wake up." Jesse said to them as she taps Leo's shoulder making him wake up. "There is a noise coming from outside." Jesse said to Leo while Jamey sees that Raph's arm was around her. "Raph." Jamey said hitting him on the face making him jump. "Hello, Raphie boy." Jamey said to him as she starts laughing while Tasneem starts shaking Mike. "Can I have one more?" Mikey says in his sleep making Tasneem wave a slice of pizza over Mikey's face making him sit straight up and eats the pizza. "Donnie." Cheyenne said as she lightly shook Donnie's shoulder waking him up.

Tasneem and Mikey exit through the window, Mikey uses his nunchuck and Tasneem uses her manriki to slide down a nearby line while the others exit through the back door and the group sees an eight-foot tall robot. "Okay. What is that? Donnie?" Leo asks his brother. "Uh, insufficient data, boss." Donnie said to him. "That's a first." Jamey said to herself as a guy holds up his hands his name was Harry. "This can't be happening. Martians! Just when things are finally going my way, we get invaded. Don't let 'em take me, kid." Harry said as he hides behind the robot making the robot named Nano put on his Nano's angry mask. Nano lifts his arms and pounds downward at the turtles. They scatter, and then Raph attacks, slicing at Nano with his sais while Jamey jumps onto Nano's head. Before Jamey can do anything, Nano grabs her and throws her across the alley, then he kicks Raph sending him flying into a wall. Mikey leaps forward, hitting Nano's back with both feet but Nano turned and knocks Mikey to the other side of the street. Mikey then flips other to Cheyenne and Donnie, who was digging in their duffel bag. "Shouldn't you be having an idea right about now?" Mikey asks them as Tasneem lands next to Mikey after attacking the robot. Cheyenne hands Donnie a torch making him smile at her. "Hold that thought. Just keep him busy." Donnie said to Mikey. "I knew he was gonna say that." Tasneem said to Mikey who nods. The turtles surround Nano as Donnie lights the torch. Nano punches down at Jesse, who darts forward and slides between its legs while Cheyenne takes out another blow torch. Nano turns to stalk Mikey and Mikey making Cheyenne and Donnie run up behind Nano and burn it with the torches. Nano begins screeching while the masks, mounted on a tire, now reflect pain. Nano turns to Donnie and Cheyenne to hit them, Cheyenne dodged but Donnie didn't move quick enough and Nano sent him flying into a wall. "Don't let them aliens get you, kid. Knock 'em flat." Harry yelled at Nano. "What do you know about this?!" Leo asks him while he strides toward Harry. "Ah, help! Kid!" Harry yelled while holding his hands up, and backs away as three of the turtles move towards him. "Daddy." Nano said as he picked up all the turtles and it throws them to the sides then he picks up Harry. Nano then noticed Cheyenne was still recovering from being thrown into a wall. Nano picked her up and then it runs away from the group. "GUYS, HELP!" Cheyenne yelled making Jesse turn over to them. "Hold on!" Jesse yelled as she ran up to Nano. Nano noticed her and kicks Jesse right into Leo then he runs off before anyone can stop it again. Jesse was right on top of Leo making her move off him and she looks around for Nano but the robot had disappeared. "They gone." Jamey said to them while Jesse rubs her head. "You okay?" Leo asks Jesse who looks at him. "I can't believe I just lost a sister." Jesse said to him. "We will get her back." Leo said to her while placing his hand on her shoulder as April opens the back door. "What was that thing?" April asks them then she sees Casey in the background moaning and leaning against a wall making her run to him. "Casey. Oh, no." April said as she takes his arm and lifts the mask from his face to touch his forehead. Donnie picks up a glowing piece of metal. "Hey, guys, this stuff is moving." Donnie said to them as the Metal is shifting in his hand.

Back In Antique Store

Casey has bandages wrapped around his midsection and chest with April sitting on a box next to him. Donnie is at a counter, looking through a microscope at the metal fragment as the other turtles watch him. "Whoa. Definitely something you don't see every day." Donnie said to them while he was looking through the microscope. "What did you find?" Mikey asks him. "Take a look." Donnie said to him as he steps back so that Mikey can peer through the microscope. Mikey sees dozens of tiny robots crawling around. "Eww. What are they?" Mikey asks Donnie while he watches the tiny white robots move around in different directions. "Nanobots. Microscopic robots all working together." Donnie said to them. "Are they dangerous?" Raph asks him. "They're moving randomly. Probably when they were cut off from the main group they became mindless, unmotivated." Donnie said to him. "Oh, like when Raph goes solo." Mikey said to them while he sticks a finger in Raph's face. "He becomes mindless, unmotivated." Mikey said to them making Jamey slap Mikey's hand away from Raph. "Or just Mikey in general." Jamey said to him. "Apply some ice to the area of burn." Raph said to Mikey as he and Jamey share a high three. "Speaking of mindless, did that thing seem kind of lost to you?" Jesse asks them. "Yeah, like – like a little kid." Tasneem said to them while Donnie peered into the microscope again. "Uh-oh. It's reproducing itself. If each nanobot makes a copy of itself, and the copies make copies, this thing could really become unstoppable." Donnie said to them. "Then we stop it now and if anybody hasn't still noticed that thing took Cheyenne." Jesse said to them. "We have noticed." Jamey said to her while Leo places his hand on Jesse's shoulder. "Is there any way to trace this thing?" Leo asks Donnie. "Hmm. The nanobots have a unique power signature. Hey, I bet the tracker in the Battle Shell could get a lock on it." Donnie said to them. "And once we find robo boy, then what?" Mikey asks them. "Well." Donnie said as he picks up the torch. "As much as it pains me to destroy such amazing technology." Donnie said to them as he lit the torch and disintegrates nanobots under the microscope. "It does seem to be susceptible to extreme heat." Donnie said to them. "So what are we waiting for?" Raph asks them as Donnie turns the torch off. 

The turtles start walking over to the door while Casey tries to sit up. "Let me just grab my golf ba~ag. Ow." Casey said as he tried to get up from the couch that he was laying on. "You aren't going anywhere, mister. You wait right here until I get some more bandages. " April said to him and she walks away and Raph walks over to Casey. "You wouldn't be milking this boo-boo thing, would you, Case?" Raph asks him. "Hey, show a little concern, shell for brains. If you were hurt and Jamey was taking care of you, would you want to be better so soon?" Casey asks him making Raph look over at Jamey who was talking to Jesse. Jamey looks over to Raph giving him a little smile making Raph smile back at her before turning back to Casey. "Fair point, you owe us one, pal." Raph said to him and he walks over to the others. "Definitely. Ow." Casey said feeling some pain.