"On you fours." He said authoritatively. I went on my fours and my ass was towards him, I heard him mutter a low "fuck" and then he said, "You enjoy teasing me, huh?"

I didn't answer because I was way too spell-bounded by the way that he was looking at me.

"Answer me, baby. You love teasing me, don't you?" His hand was on my head as he looked right in my eyes as he stood near the edge of the bed while I was on my fours, on the bed.

"Y-Yes." I gulped.

"You're gonna get punished for that. Would you let me fuck you, baby? Do you want to get fucked by your husband?" He asked me sincerely.

I nodded my head.

"Words, I want words, baby."

"I want you to fuck bhi me, d-daddy." I showed a bit of courage and said it. I've always wanted to be bossed around in bed and this man is making all my fantasies come to life.

"Fuck." He cursed and smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me hard and rough. His tongues knew all the corners of my mouth as it made its way there.

I moaned in his mouth while we kissed.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl."

He rubbed his dick a couple of times and put on a condom and then, with one smooth stroke it was all inside of me.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as soon I felt him inside me.

"Yeah, moan for me, baby. Tell me how I make you feel." He said as he started increasing his pace.

"I feel...ahh fuckkk. I feel so fucking amazing. You feel so good inside me." I moaned as he continued his fast thrusts.

It felt so good, it was out of this world. I couldn't hold my moans in and god, they were loud. But Naman loved them, so it's a win win.

He started going faster and the sound of our bodies touching was such a turn on. He flipped us over, now my back was on the bed and we were looking at each other and damn that eye contact. It was everything.

He took his hand and one of my legs over his shoulder as I arched my back in ecstasy. Then his thumb went ahead and started rubbing my clit, the pleasure was at its zenith.

"Oh my god, fuck, daddy don't stop." I moaned as he rubbed my clit in circles and continued pounding in me.

"Damn love, I love when you call me that and I bet you feel it from my dick in your pussy."

I moaned in response.

"You're so sexy. You're like a fucking goddess, baby and I want to worship you all day but right now, I want to spank you. Will you let me do that?" Fuck. I wanna be spanked like the naughty little brat that I am.

"Fuck yes." He looked right into my eyes and when he was satisfied with my response, he spit on his hand and spanked my ass real good.

"Did you like that, baby?"

"More, please. Please spank that ass until it's red, baby." I pleaded and he did exactly that.

And I was so close to reach my climax.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." I moaned and he increased his pace as soon as he heard that.

"You are? Cum for me then, my love." He whispered hotly and right then, I came. And I came hard.

"Oh yeah, fuck baby. I love how your fucking cum feels on my dick. Ahhh fuck." Naman moaned as he kept going in and out of me.

I wasn't where I was. I was in another world of ecstasy which felt like heaven. I felt so good, it cannot be explained into words.

My moans weren't stopping and my back was arched and I was squirming while my husband continued with his work. And after a few more thrusts, he released a string of moans and he came all over my ass.

My ass had his hot, thick cum spread all over and fuck I wanted to taste it.

"You want it in your fucking mouth, don't you, love?" He read my thoughts and I nodded like a child wanting ice cream.

"Go on then, clean your ass. Finish it all up, baby." He instructed and I obeyed.

I put my fingers on my ass and wiped everything from there and put the fingers in my mouth while my husband stood quietly as he watched me.

"Good girl." He came forward and kissed my lips.

"Delicious." He said and sat on the bed.

I started to snuggle in him but he stopped me midway abd said, "We gotta clean ourselves first, baby."

And then he carried me, in his arms, to the bathroom and cleaned the both of us and then he wiped my body with a towel and kissed my cheek.

Then he carried me to bed and pulled me by my waist towards him and buried his face into the crook of my neck and planted a kiss there.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you." I turned towards him, so that we were facing each other and I kissed his lips.

"I love when you do that." He said.

"I love it too." Was my reply.

"Do you wanna sleep, now?" I asked him.

"Sleep, baby we're going for round two in a few." He said and put my hand on his already semi hard dick.

"Round two?"

"Yes, my love. And then round three, and four, and five..." and he kissed my lips softly.