Chapter 6

"Miss, she's young and doesn't know anything. Even if she is young, she is definitely a countess, so she should have some weight."

The nurse shook her head with her tongue clapped.

"The nanny knows best about my taste."

I thought about it for a while and decided to pass it on to the nanny.

I don't know Cecilia's taste anyway, and I don't have a particular preference, so I thought it would be better for the nanny to take charge.

"The nanny will take care of it."

"Shall we?"

The nanny's face brightened, and Sarah, on the contrary, frowned.

"But I have to get a new dress."

Sarah quickly brought up the next issue as if she would not lose.

"Not only the dinner dress, but also the casual clothes. I know you have a frugal personality, but you still have to save face."

Sarah's words looked down at my dress.

The dress, highlighted by a smooth pink belt, looked quite expensive.

Probably, the price of the belt will be quite high.

But for the countess' sake, she had to obey Sarah.

"Yes, you take care of my clothes."

"Yes!"

This time Sarah's face brightened, and the nanny's lips popped out dissatisfied.

"Not too fancy. You've always liked warm colors, so avoid cold colors. It's also forbidden to have a lot of lace. If there is a rumor that the newly married countess is extravagant, it is a disgrace to the lady's honor."

The nanny's nagging made me pick and laugh.

Does Cecilia have any honor?

Cecilia was jealous of her husband's government and made several suicide disturbances, and Edgar said that she could not hold her head up because of that.

For that, it seemed to be a good meeting, but it was the horse anyway.

I watched two people arguing in a low voice.

The two seem to be very much in favor of Cecilia on the outside, but the heart will not be 100 percent sincere.

As soon as the nurse said I had lost my memory, she urged me to escort her commoner son.

Even if I raised Cecilia from an early age, my son is more important than her reputation.

Sarah is a maid who came in after Cecilia came to Linton's mansion, so there is no foundation in this mansion.

It was obvious how things worked just by looking after the Countess, whom even her husband did not welcome.

Therefore, for Sarah, Cecilia will be happy to come to her senses and settle down as the hostess.

"How much time do you need? Put it together and let me know."

The two, who were in a hurry, answered quickly and left the room pushing each other.

In the meantime, I decided to look around the garden. Looking at the garden leisurely reminded me of the past.

A long time ago, my house had a garden, too. It was more like a yard than a garden, but my mother made a flower bed in one corner and bloomed every season.

The flowers bloomed beautifully, but Dad grumbled that the scent of the flowers pierced his nose and hurt his head.

Mom removed the flower bed and laid the lawn for Dad, but Dad got angry again that the grass was infested with bugs in the house.