25. Panick Attack

Começar do início

"Nothing. Let's go."- Shreya said and walk further. She was looking worried. But she didn't say anything to anyone.

Shreya went inside the lift.They were all about to go inside, the lift closed.Now they were waiting for the lift to open again.

Inside the lift Shreya notices that the lift closed before her friends come inside. She saw that there were only two people in the lift she and a man wearing a black coat His face is completely covered.
Only his eyes were uncover.
She notices that the man was looking at her without blinking an eye. She was feeling uncomfortable in her gaze. she felt that man coming closer to her.

"Angel "- The Man called in his deep voice.

Her eyes went wide. When she heard that word. Her Body start trembling.

"What happened, why are you scared? I have come to meet you. How many years have passed since I did not see you carefully." - The man said coming more closer to her.

She started pressing the lift buttons so that somehow the lift would open. She just wanted to get away from here as soon as possible.

"No matter how hard you try, it's no use.This lift will not open unless I want." - The man said from behind he  was smriking inside his mask.

"Please let me go " -  Shreya said in her cracking voice. She was so scared. She sat on the floor putting her head on her knees. The man also sat down.

"Angel, don't say that. You know how much I missed you. Now that I'm back, this time I won't let you go away." - The Man said clutching her hand tightly.

"Angel. I am deeply saddened by what you did to me back then.  - The Man said pretending to be sad.

"S..stay away from me. P..please don't come closer. Some O...one help me. Open the lift. Please I..i will die here P..please open the lift. -  Shreya screaming loudly while crying.

After a while the lift door opened. Akta saw a girl crying in the corner of the lift hiding her head in her knees. When the lift was not opening, they went up by stairs.They searched for Shreya but she was nowhere to be found on that floor. When Akta saw the crowd gathered near the lift, she ran towards the lift.When she pushed the people back and went closer, she came to know that it was Shreya.

Shreyaa - Akta run and embrace her. Her friends also went there.

Hey Shreya, what happened to you why are you not saying anything? Why are you crying.- Akta said shaking her.

Shreya didn't say anything, she was just crying hugging her.

"Tell me what happened. why are you crying has anyone done anything to you." - Akta said hugging her more tightly.

"H...he W...was here. A..Akta H,..he come back. H...he said he take M..me with H..him." - Shreya said sobbing.

"Who was here ? Who will take you with him?Shreya tell me" - Akta asked patting her back.

Shreya didn't answer she was just crying. Akta also did not ask her anything again. Because she was crying too much. her condition was not well to tell anything. Her friends removed everyone from the way and they left for home.
Someone is smiling devishly from the roof of the mall watching them leaving.

"I'll see you soon Angel "- The Man said looking at them.

____________________________________

They came back home. Shreya's condition was not good. Her friends took her to her room and made her lie down.

"Are you feeling ok now" - Meena asked to Shreya nodded her head .