15

Short Drabble time!;

Leshy was in his private chambers, reading through letters and important messages from across the Old Faith when he heard a creak of his door, his eyes snapped over to meet yours. You stood there for a few seconds before he nodded, allowing you to enter his room. With a smile on your face, you crept up behind him and hugged his neck, swaying him back and forth.

You pressed your face against his leafy neck and smiled. "Whatcha doing, bush boy?"

He froze for a second, all thoughts in his head stopped for a brief moment and he blinked all four of his eyes individually a few times before he came to his senses. Leshy's face erupted into a dark red color. He tried covering his face to hide his smile.

You burst out laughing and kissed his cheek. "You're adorable."

Leshy will have his revenge though.

—————

Leshy

- When he first hears 'bush boy' coming from his lover he takes a moment to process what the heck just happened. He blinks a few times and lets the words sink into his lil bushy head.

- Once he soaks in your words he's a blushy mess. His face is a dark shade of red and he can't stop smiling from joy. He loves it so much and whenever he hears it come out of your lips in your sweet voice he can't help but flush.

- He loves it so much please say it more.