10

LESHY HEADCANONS BRRR

General
————

- When Leshy was a child, he had a massive chewing addiction, putting everything and anything into his mouth. He couldn't help it. If he liked something, he ate it. If he hated something, he ate it. Yes, innocent followers count, too.

- He loved to burrow into the dirt and rest underground when he was tired or wanted a break from the surface. When Shamura couldn't find him, they checked anywhere that had moist soil and warm light.

- Leshy bathes under the sun in his free time and often lounges on the branches of trees, often falling asleep on them.

- His favorite sibling is Shamura or Heket. He loves hanging out with them and is often seen with them. Leshy is indifferent with Kallamar and has rivalry with Narinder.

- Leshy owns a colossal garden in Darkwood next to his temple and he takes walks there everyday and takes care of the plants along with his devoted and trusted followers.

- Leshy can sprout any flower ( mainly camellia or daisies ) on his body when he feels a strong emotion. It could be rage, joyfulness, extreme sadness, or anything else that could strongly affect him and his mood.

- After Narinder's banishment, he toughened up by a lot and grew strict, cold, and aggressive. Leshy took his job more seriously and wasn't as playful, childish, and sweet as he used to be.

- It pains Leshy to know that he has to put up an act to maintain his reputation as the owner of the green crown and one of the four bishops of the old faith. It hurts Leshy to know that he can't go back to the past and stay who he used to be.

In Friendship
————

- When you're friends with Leshy before Narinder's exile from the Old Faith, it will be the most chaotic friendship you could ever have.

- Leshy will and is not afraid to cause trouble and drag you along absolutely everywhere. And if you refuse, he always has a way to make you have to chase after him and join him or else he'll cause way too much trouble and chaos for his own good.

- You both have a headquarters / secret base you guys go to whenever you two are bored or just wish to hang out. It's a massive tree in a clearing in Darkwood with a camellia field so large it looks like the ground is made of flowers. Leshy loves to hang on the trees there or curl up around you when he wants to take a nap.

- He'll hell you a his secrets and anything interesting or funny that happens throughout his day. Leshy just loves talking with you about anything he finds intriguing. Once he finds an interesting topic, he will NOT stop talking about it until his voice gets hoarse.

In Relationship
————

- Leshy is super confused when you mentioned something about committing to a relationship. He doesn't know the difference between platonic and romantic so he doesn't really know what to do.

- Does he do the same things he's always done throughout your friendship or does he initiate something difference? little guy has no idea how romance works.

- Just explain what couples usually do.

- Kissing, hugging, falling asleep together, sharing things, holding hands. Stuff like that.

- Leshy is still a bit puzzled, but at least you've cleared it up for him at least a small little bit. He'll try to do those things but if he ever gets anything wrong, let him know and he'll fix it, or if Leshy does anything that makes you uncomfortable or he accidentally crosses your boundaries, he'll stop immediately.

- Bush boy is new to this whole 'being in love' thing, but he's working on it!