4

^
REQUESTED BY: anonymous

CATEGORY: fluffy relationship hcs

WARNINGS: n/a

SUMMARY: just some headcanons featuring the lamb :3

PAIRING: the lamb/reader

SETTING: n/a
<>

THE LAMB

- In a relationship, The Lamb is a very lovable person, showering you in gifts, kisses, and just about anything you like. They really want you to feel comfortable and happy in their cult and they do everything they can to make sure your living conditions are safe and homey.

- They make sure their s/o is heard, respected, and noticed. That means, if anybody walks all over you or were to make fun of you, The Lamb would have to quickly deal with that and make sure your comfy being yourself around others.

- If your ever feeling down, The Lamb would take notice right away and give you little gifts and surprise hugs to lighten your mood. If that doesn't work, they'll try to speak to you about your issues.

- The Lamb listens to everything and anything you say and makes sure you know that you could always tell them how you feel inside.  They're the best person to go to if you want to be cuddled, loved, or just need to vent to.

- Even though they don't have the best advice or responses, know that they care about you in their own, socially awkward, way.

- And you're loved! :)