5

^
TRADE WITH: @creeperchild

CATEGORY: short fluffy oneshot

WARNINGS: n/a

SUMMARY: Heket goes out on a walk with her s/o, Freddy and they both take a look at the wonders and scenery that Anura has to offer. Pure fluff :3

PAIRING: Heket / Freddy ( oc )

SETTING: Anura
<>

Heket adjusted her robes, flattening out any wrinkles there were and readied herself to exit her private chambers. Today marks the day where the bishop of hunger would ask her boyfriend, Freddy, out on a walk through Anura. It had felt like forever since she'd have any sort of quality time with him, as it had been a very busy month for Heket.

Followers whom were starving, questions regarding the fairly recent harvest festival, dissenters causing havoc, and a severe lack of food. These were all were things Heket had to deal with in limited time. It was not a fun experience.

But the bishop hoped that in her free time, she'd make it up to her beloved by taking them to see the sights of Anura. Her domain is known for having the most glorious sculptures, beautiful mushrooms, and gorgeous fields... And Heket wished to bestow the wondrous views upon her love.

Heket fidgeted with the rim of her neck's bandages for the final time before descending down into a red pentagram below her, warping her boyfriend's shelter.

When the bishop arrived at her Freddy's little mushroom house, and just as she bent down to knock on the door, a fluffy, pink and white, polar bear opened the door and looked up to meet Heket's eyes with a wide, cheerful, grin on his face.

"Heket!" Freddy exclaimed, waving his left arm enthusiastically. "What brings you here?"

Heket gave him a short — yet sweet — smile in response. "It's been a while since we've last spent our time together, so I've been planning to go on a small walk with you, if you're up for it." She offered a hand and the bear took it without hesitation.

"I'd love to!" Freddy replied happily, jumping up and down from excitement.

Heket laughed softly, guiding him toward the vast mushroom forest.