Chapter Eight: I like taking space

Start from the beginning

"Ok, take your time!"

You hung up the phone running to your room. Bucky following slowly behind.

"Who was that?" He asked at the door as you rushed through your closet taking out something to wear before quickly getting undressed. "Woah! Woah! What are you doing?"

Bucky turned around in embarrassment and you chuckled. "Oh come on. Nothing you haven't seen before. Besides I'm done, you can turn around now."

He turned to see you putting on your shoes. "Where are you going? Seriously (Y/n)."

"Out. Hey, you have your motorcycle right? Mind giving me a ride to Delmar's I'm kinda late for a hang out with a friend."

"This friend, the guy that just called you?"

You smiled, "Are you going to give me the ride or am I going to have to make a run for it?"

He gave you a glare before sighing, "Let me get my keys."

~

You say in the back of Bucky's motorcycle the same red sweater in hand.

"You can leave me here!" He stopped and you pushed yourself off.

"Don't want your boyfriend seeing you with your ex?" He asked sincerely, annoyed at your aim to look presentable.

"It's not a date, he's just a friend."

"A friend? Really (Y/n) you don't have to lie we're broken up and-"

"He has a girlfriend." You shut him up and he stared at you. "So I'll see you later, Kay?"

With that you walked off around the corner towards Delmars hearing his motorcycle take its leave.

Peter Parker stood in front of the store facing the window fixing his hair. You chuckled knowing just recently you were doing the same. "Hey!" You called out waving.

He turned around smiling when he saw you, making his way to cross the street. Finally, he arrived. "H-Hey!"

"I hope you haven't been waiting very long, again I'm really sorry."

"It's completely ok I understand! Where do you want to go?"

You smiled looking around before remembering. "You know what, I know about this really good restaurant around here, do you like tacos?"

He gave the cheekiest smile, "I love tacos."

~

"S-So how old are you?" Peter asked as the both of you entered the restaurant.

You realized that you never actually got his age just knew he was a junior or senior in highschool.

"Actually, I'm nineteen."

"What? No way you're only a year older than me! Hold up, how are you still not in school? Or do you go to a different highschool?"

"I actually graduated early." You turned to look, it was your turn in line. Quickly ordering what you wanted you looked back to Peter "What would you like?"

"Uh- I'll just have the same as you."

Once finishing your order you turned to grab your wallet to pay but before you could someone stuck out a card behind you. "I'll take the same order as them, all of it is on me."

Your eyes went wide as you recognized the voice. In an angry turn you were faced with Bucky Barnes towering over you with a smirk.

You turned to look at Peter who looked just as confused as you did. "What are you doing here?" You whisper yelled in anger.

"Can I not pay for a friend of my friend's food?"

"No. No you can't."

Bucky turned to Peter, "Don't mind her, she's always so mean to me. Aren't you Doll?"

You gave him a pitiful laugh, pushing him to the side. "Would you give us a moment Peter? Go find a seat for us. I'll get rid of the unwanted." You aimed your glare toward Bucky who clutched his heart in fake pain.

"You wound me (Y/n)." He pouted.

You pushed Bucky to the corner. "Ok, what the hell is your problem?"

"What? I can't join in on you and your friends dinner date?"

"It's lunch and not a date. Also, this is absolute psychopath activities. It's stalkerish too."

"I got hungry and hey, I saw a friend and thought why not join?"

"No. You saw your ex hanging out with another guy and grew jealous and decided to crash her lunch plans with a friend."

"Now you're just full of yourself."

"Bucky, leave."

He looked towards Peter then looked back at you leaning in. "I'll be at work. But if you need anything, give me a call."

He walked out giving Peter a wave in which the boy returned. You sat in front of Peter. "So, how was your day?"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇